Rate this song

I need help with getting my social platform some status, and the right support, I’m from the South, Magnolia Arkansas I’m an independent artist and I’ve been pushing my music on YouTube and SoundCloud for some time now as well as Instagram, if you could help me financially or even work with me with my music that’ll be a good starting point in my music career I’m trying to get signed but I’m not so worried about the money right now I, I’m able to work with whatever. I need support for my social platform so I can start making my own finances to start investing in myself and getting started in the music industry, I just turned 23 I’m multi talented, chill and smart I’m going through poverty trying to make it out the Ghetto, I respect what you did for the hip-hop music industry, I’m inspired by your work if you could check my social platforms out and hit me back on a deal or something that’ll be perfect, I’m not really able to record like that because circumstances I’m in

3F09DD9D-3D9C-433F-9FAA-7EF03E34317F.png

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.