Rate this song

IpYmLf.jpg

Day after day you meet someone who tells you they wanna be the next big thing and they are going to do it, Allow me to introduce you to a person whose actually about his word...Skrilla Zoe aka formally introduced as Patrick Fontaine was raised in Queens , New York but now resides in Elmont known as "Exit 13". " I consider myself more of an artist than a rapper." These days we meet the new come up in talent , and entertainers, rappers, anything you would like to call them[selves], but to create a legacy you need the contingency, motivation and drive to do what you need to succeed. With Skrilla Zoe, you meet nothing but raw talent and dedication he has the energy and lyrcisim of not only an artist whose coming into the industry to stay but the versatility in his music to catch your ears and to keep your eyes on him. Growing up in New York he always had influences and looked up to only but the best Nas, HOV, Jadakiss, and someone he can relate to the most, Fabolous. Not only does his style comment his music, he provides you with an aura and mechanism of not just rap but the love of music even though just over a year ago he gave it his all. Skrilla Zoe plans to introduce you to his demeanor on music and raw talent with his upcoming mixtape with features from some more great talent coming up in the industry. Get ready for the taste of another New York sensation on the rise!

Follow @skrilla_zoe on twitter!

https://www.instagram.com/skrilla_zoe/
https://soundcloud.com/officialskrillazoe

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.