Rate this song

2kn210.jpg

I Am Adrien Pittman. Im from Chicago, Illinois (Cook-County). I Been Entertaining For A Year Now. What made me open up my eyes is seeing alot of rappers gettin in the rap game with no real talent. Seeing certain rappers take the place of someone who really creates music and entertains and havent been heard yet. My Influences to push me Nicki Minaj Dj Khaled Lil Wayne AceHood Pusha T Rich Homie Lil Durk Fredo Santana Future T.I Fatrel Johnny Cinco GucciMane Rick Ross MeekMill Dj Khaled Juicy J and a little of that Linkin Park RNS. I didnt take anything from these artist styles or enhanced anything, These are artist who actually REALLY fuck around with some rap/lingo. When I 1st decided to take rap serious last year i flew to Atlanta to peep out some important shows to network. I did a few open mics & a few shows in the same month and met some real people who knew what time it really was . Linked up with djs and promoters got my name in a few clubs and growing. I am unique from other artist because everything I say on every track is real. I can sound like who ever I want. Rap in any shape or form. I hope to accomplish going across seas exploring the world and meeting other entertainers and make more serious investments, every project i put out every song every minute will go nothing but hard, and getting features from all these artist i named above. Obstacles that slowed me down was losing MommaT seeing soldiers betray you for money snakes in the grass and people not sticking to there word when you say you gone do something do it. I don't feel any body out now is competition cause i dont look at this rap game that way. I dont feel anybody out now can be a threat to my advancement at all. If I died tomorrow my realness would be left with my homies and my eye for this music world would sit in my left ones mind and hearts cause they knew how bad I wanted this. Three quotes I live by is only one quote and thats til the death of me and thats "L.I.G.H.T.A" that stands for"Live-ILL-&-Go-Hard-Til-Absent". Other endeavors I have is to have my own record label and and to have 23 Non Stop Albums #MJ !! My Current Projects Now Is Dropping My Hit Single "Katy Perry" Throwing A Single Release Hit Some Concerts And Get This Mixtape finished up. I met my current management through Neno Brown. I Saluted Neno on his grind and told him we gone work and he plugged me in With Big JJ. I linked With Atlanta Producer Jake when i settled in Atlanta for a little 1st beat i heard i knew I was gone have to keep the number in my phone . Also Atlanta producer Melvo Shawty T-dot & Prada Sinatra. My major accomplished i must complete as an Artist Is visited every country . Have 23 Hit Albums Have A full record label with some hit artist & have my named engraved in billions of peoples mind.

Follow @Lighta6000 on twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/artistlighta

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.