Sign in to follow this  
Gamespitta Entertainment

Atten Djs: Need Your Email Blast Prices and info

Rate this topic

yea my g dead serious!

email blast arew simple easy money and we aint bout ripping people off!

we send em out 2 time a day for a week.No catch. Just buisness. If you want it sent out for another week its another $7.

yea my g dead serious!

email blast arew simple easy money and we aint bout ripping people off!

we send em out 2 time a day for a week.No catch. Just buisness. If you want it sent out for another week its another $7.

How would I know ya'll sent it out ?

How would I pay you ?

So do you 3,000 twice in 1 day or what ?

How long you been doing it for ?

Will I be hitting all Newyork people and dj's in this blas tor what ?

They Will Be Sent To You As Well So You Would See That They Are Sent...weve Been Doing Email Blast For About 8 Months Now. The People It Will Be Sent To Are Not All New York. We Also Have Dj Drama, Dj Flipside, Trill Ent, Mad Mac Ent, Poe Boy Records, Actafool. Etc. Its People In The Industry All Over The World. Paypal Preferably,or Western Union Or Money Gram....yes We Do It 2 Times A Day To 3000 For 7 Days A Week....

They Will Be Sent To You As Well So You Would See That They Are Sent...weve Been Doing Email Blast For About 8 Months Now. The People It Will Be Sent To Are Not All New York. We Also Have Dj Drama, Dj Flipside, Trill Ent, Mad Mac Ent, Poe Boy Records, Actafool. Etc. Its People In The Industry All Over The World. Paypal Preferably,or Western Union Or Money Gram....yes We Do It 2 Times A Day To 3000 For 7 Days A Week....

Hmmmm... do you take United States Postal Service Money Orders ?

And other type of money orders thats from Rite Aid ?

2 Blasts to 150K and you will get results, I will throw in some myspace promotion as well. But people pay upwards of $250-500 for blast services from these other companies and they never deliver the results my blasts does. email me at [email protected] if you want to get your project started and have your product in the faces of people who matter.