Rate this song

2l2e1k.jpg

Able to switch between Hip Hop styles with ease, An1 is the definition of “Versatile.” Flipping between West Coast, East Coast and Sk8ter Boi styles, An1 takes a listener on a journey through trials and tribulations, living the life of a trapper, to hyping up the party or the club.

Having been introduced to music at a young age by his parents, a deep love for music boiled in his soul. An1 was surrounded by music at church and at home. Since there was no cable in his household as a child, he frequently listened to Stevie Wonder Tapes and the radio. A long list of influences include: Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Biggie, 2Pac, T.I., Sakou Da Misfit, 2Short, Snoop Dogg, NWA, WestSide Connection, LL Cool J, Lady Rage, Queen Latifah, Mos Def, Lil Kim, Nas, Busta Rhymes, RedMan, Method Man, and DMX. An1 recorded his first hook at the age of 12. But, it wasn’t until years later that he began rapping.

A troubled youth, three years ago, he moved to Ohio in search of his destiny and to find a new beginning. It was in Ohio that he realized his calling to perform and write Hip Hop. He used the pen as a way to transform and heal himself, as well as speak to others. Back in L.A., An1 opened for Artists like UGK. A force to reckon with in the underground Hip Hop scene in L.A., he yearned to try and take his art to the next level. Having relocated to Georgia in 2010 year, he teamed up with RopStar Media Group’s production team “The Standard,” and created a sound that is all his own. They created a lifestyle together. RopStar LifeStyle™. Live and breathe this thing called music. A RopStar™ doesn’t stop, and the music lives on.

Follow @An1dakid on twitter!

http://www.youtube.com/an1w

http://www.reverbnation.com/An1

Download An1 - Watch Me While I Do It Clean

Download An1 - Watch Me While I Do It Dirty

Download An1 - Watch Me While I Do It Instrumental

smooth track

2l2e1k.jpg

Able to switch between Hip Hop styles with ease, An1 is the definition of “Versatile.” Flipping between West Coast, East Coast and Sk8ter Boi styles, An1 takes a listener on a journey through trials and tribulations, living the life of a trapper, to hyping up the party or the club.

Having been introduced to music at a young age by his parents, a deep love for music boiled in his soul. An1 was surrounded by music at church and at home. Since there was no cable in his household as a child, he frequently listened to Stevie Wonder Tapes and the radio. A long list of influences include: Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Biggie, 2Pac, T.I., Sakou Da Misfit, 2Short, Snoop Dogg, NWA, WestSide Connection, LL Cool J, Lady Rage, Queen Latifah, Mos Def, Lil Kim, Nas, Busta Rhymes, RedMan, Method Man, and DMX. An1 recorded his first hook at the age of 12. But, it wasn’t until years later that he began rapping.

A troubled youth, three years ago, he moved to Ohio in search of his destiny and to find a new beginning. It was in Ohio that he realized his calling to perform and write Hip Hop. He used the pen as a way to transform and heal himself, as well as speak to others. Back in L.A., An1 opened for Artists like UGK. A force to reckon with in the underground Hip Hop scene in L.A., he yearned to try and take his art to the next level. Having relocated to Georgia in 2010 year, he teamed up with RopStar Media Group’s production team “The Standard,” and created a sound that is all his own. They created a lifestyle together. RopStar LifeStyle™. Live and breathe this thing called music. A RopStar™ doesn’t stop, and the music lives on.

Follow @An1dakid on twitter!

http://www.youtube.com/an1w

http://www.reverbnation.com/An1

Download An1 - Watch Me While I Do It Clean

Download An1 - Watch Me While I Do It Dirty

Download An1 - Watch Me While I Do It Instrumental

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.