Rate this song

CRAZYYYYY SHIT right here....techno feel beat to it...and zoe did work...im guessin the sample is from the group thats in the ringer haha...but anyways its tight...i didnt know drumma did these kind of beats...what ya'll think?

www.myspace.com/gorillazoe

gorillazoe.jpg

Gorilla Zoe - I Like Girls (Prod. by Drumma Boy)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/554664786886a2db/

dj casto

Man what the hell yall smokin?? There is no way this gets any play besides in a gay club.. I aint got nothing against my nig Zoe or Drumma, I know yall just trying to bring some new ish, but dont think any thing with a techno fruity feel is going to be it. As a DJ I wouldn't even feel right bringing that in at a club cause it would clear my dance floor..... DJs Keep It Real....... Please..........

Man what the hell yall smokin?? There is no way this gets any play besides in a gay club.. I aint got nothing against my nig Zoe or Drumma, I know yall just trying to bring some new ish, but dont think any thing with a techno fruity feel is going to be it. As a DJ I wouldn't even feel right bringing that in at a club cause it would clear my dance floor..... DJs Keep It Real....... Please..........

While I feel ya on this topic homie....I have to beg to differ...I personally have this at the bottom of my list when it comes to my personal preferences but the females out here love this shit....so I could play this and the girlies go crazy out here...but on some real shit....i wouldnt put this at the top of my list

Guest DJKNOCTURNAL2008

Hey Whats Up Everyone Sorry I Havent Been Ables Too Reply Too Everyone Ive Been Involved Too Much In Schools Aswell Working Pulling In Hours For The City Then On The Side Djing And Makng Music

Guest DJKNOCTURNAL2008

Hello Everyone Whats Good! Me Nuthin Just Chilling I Just Also Forgot Too Tell You Some Over Stuff Aswell Why Its Been So Hard For Me To Reply Back I Forgot My Damm Password =/ But Today I Had A Free Day And I Made And New One N Now Im Replying To Everyone That I Can Aswell I Have A Question I Used Too Use Too Edit Too Burn My Music And Now Its Not Working And Im Looking For A New Burner Software For My Pc So If Anyone Knows Some Good Ones Send Me Then Names Of The Soft Ware Thanks!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.