Rate this song

Guest DJ eMJay

*NEW 2/06* Soulja Boy - Fuck Bow Wow - Webrip

Click Here To Download

Alright so this is a webrip,I tried my best to fix the quality of it but you let me know how it sounds! I saw Bow Wow responded and i am working on getting his track even though i heard it unmastered. this beef is starting to become funny as hell. So stay tuned, Mr. Hazard gots you for the audio!

www.muzikfene.com Back wit Another Exclusive Stright from The Producer Young Shaun This is the Offical Full Version CDQ no web-rip shit The 1st Diss Track in the Newly Formed "Beef"

SHAUN WHAT UP!!!??

For Beats from Young Shaun Hit him up!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/y0ungshuncrunkestbuckestniggaonsc

#1 In The Trap www.muzikfene.com!!!

Soulja Boy - Fuck Bow Wow (Prod. Young Shaun)(CDQ)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55218795855739c6/

Guest DJ eMJay

lmfao aye Muzikfene I jus listened to your "so-called" CDQ version of this song the only thing different of the quality is the intro your producer added. It's called 1-Up, Hazard's shit is the first and supposedly CDQ since yours is "CDQ". lmao. Sorry Bro!

Guest DJ eMJay

yea I don't repost all your songs, I hit up i think about 8-10 forums with the same songs. so LIL HOMIE get back on your grind or sit ya ass back and watch a king at work lol www.streetstarsonline.com lmao btw my co-owner thinks dis Soulja Boy/Bow Wow Beef is fake. I don't think it is though haha!

Thats the Diffrence between us... YOU search Forums that post the songs that i posted 1st on my website.... YOU ON FORUMS... IM WORKIN WIT ARTIST AND PRODUCERS DIRECTY... What does that SAY???? so keep searchin ur forums and imma keep makin these connects

Muzikfene.com #1 Source For Trap Music!

I DO THIS SHIT I POST ON THIS FORUM TO BE HELPFUL IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I DO MOVE AROUND OR JUST DONT OPEN MY POST ITS EASY!!!

Guest DJ eMJay

hold up a minute bro, I aint NEVER EVER visited your site within the last 6 months. Shit i work with a lot of artists now that im gettin my connects up as well. As for another matter of fact I don't get my shit from forums, i get em from my email.

*Cough, Cough* www.streetstarsonline.com&Mr.Hazard

Here let me give you some good reasons why im more powerful then you

1. Look at My Posts, how many do I got compared to you?

2. My Rep points are still a little higher than yours!

3. Who'd platinumdjg ask to be a DJ on this site?

4. How many posts on average do you post a day? .11, mines 2.36!

5. How many friends you gettin!

6. You should never fuck wit a hazard cause they do end up hurtin you!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.