Rate this song

3234123jinenij5vj3.jpg

HUSTLA ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Trap Squad Cartel Ft. C. Luva - She Wut Dat Iz

PRODUCED BY YOUNGSTARR

Fort Worth, Texas: February 6, 2009

It all started in the year of 2001 when four talented friends, all born & raised in Fort Worth, Texas, "Polywood", found out they all had something in common. After discovering everyone's ability to rap and that leader of the group "Recka" was able to make the hottest beats all they needed was a name. after debating on different names for the group, rapper and singer "Chef Da Kidd" came up with the name "Trap Squad Cartel". After that, the group stopped at nothing making a name for themselves in Fort Worth. The group members include "Recka" (Rapper, singer, producer, engineer, founder & CEO of Recka-Entertainment) / Prada Vey (Rapper & hype man) / Lil John Da Runt (Rapper & hype man) & Chef Da Kidd (Rapper, singer & producer). Not having enough exposure "Trap Squad Cartel" started several pages on MySpace trying to reach as many people as they could with their music.

Today they continue to mail their demo to major record labels and hand out samples of their music after each show hoping to catch their big break. They have already managed to generate a buzz with their first independent release "On Da Grind, Vol.1" which birthed the local hit "So Icey" which gave them the notoriety that they needed to gain a substantial radio fan base. Their energetic second single "She Wut Dat Iz," produced by Youngstarr ("Ricky Bobby/Nature Walk"), is a catchy club banger featuring label mate C. Luva that should easily enjoy radio support in tough markets from Dallas to Atlanta and Houston to Ohio! Released by Hustla Entertainment, Trap Squad Cartel will prove to the world that they are one of the best rising groups in the game.

Guaranteed to be the ladies' new anthem "She Wut Dat Iz ft. C. Luva"

(She Baddd Den An Ohhhhh / Got Dat Water Like A Whale!!")

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Trap Squad Cartel Ft. C. Luva. - She Wut Dat Iz (Clean)

Trap Squad Cartel Ft. C. Luva. - She Wut Dat Iz (Dirty)

Trap Squad Cartel Ft. C. Luva. - She Wut Dat Iz (Instrumental)

To get this ringtone directly to your phone text "LUVALUVA TSC" to 69937 (MYXER)

Trap Squad Cartel on MySpace!

C. Luva on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

FOR BOOKING, DROPS, ETC...

Hustla Entertainment

(817) 829-6698

(817) 937-6081

E-Mail Trap Squad Cartel!

E-Mail C. Luva!

SWOLL RECORDS MEDIA PRICING

NEW MEDIA PROMOTIONS

$100.00 E-Blast 50K+

$150 / MONTH – Blogging (posting your song on over 20 online sites, generating reports, gathering feedback)

$30 - E-Blast Banner sponsorship per blast or $150 per month (5 - 10 blasts) sizes 728x90 and 250x250

STREET TEAM PROMOTIONS

$1,500 / Month – Street Team Promo

$550 / Weekend – Street Team Promo

$300 / A Day – Street Promotions

luvabooking@gmail.com

$$www.cluva.com$$

PUT DAT LUVA N YA LYF3

Edited by SwollRecords

• 3 weeks later...
Guest go dj coolaid

Luva whats good? I have had this in rotation since i got this track handed to me.

Im spinning in the Funk on saturdays at Wet Willies and they love the track.

Keep up the good work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

bettttt immma hav da nu single UP s00n diz wuz sum FEEDBACC LEAK from da label da OFFICIAL SONG'S name is: CLUB SCENE QUEEN (She Roc)

LuVa

iRAp iSaNg iPrOdUcE iAct iWerkkkk pEEp my nu muzik sWaQQy BlaShMeN = www.myspace.com/luva817 = TOP ME | ADD ME | FOLLOW MeH | SUBSCRIBE mEh www.youtube.com/swollrecords > IM: swollrecords > twitter/blashmen

luvabooking@gmail.com

bettttt immma hav da nu single UP s00n diz wuz sum FEEDBACC LEAK from da label da OFFICIAL SONG'S name is: CLUB SCENE QUEEN (She Roc)

LuVa

iRAp iSaNg iPrOdUcE iAct iWerkkkk pEEp my nu muzik sWaQQy BlaShMeN = www.myspace.com/luva817 = TOP ME | ADD ME | FOLLOW MeH | SUBSCRIBE mEh www.youtube.com/swollrecords > IM: swollrecords > twitter/blashmen

luvabooking@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.