Rate this song

Wideframe.jpg

Wideframe, the same artist who brought you the catchy hook on Treal Lee & Prince Rick's - "Mr. Hit Dat", continues to rock the club scene with his single "Magnum" produced by

Doeski

OVER 2,243,174 COMBINED HITS ON YOUTUBE and 100,000 DOWNLOADS

SERVICE PACK

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER WWW.TWITTER.COM/WIDEFRAME

FACEBOOK WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/WIDEFRAME

YOUTUBE WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/FRAME4000

REVERB NATION WWW.REVERNATION.COM/WIDEFRAME

MIXTAPES I APPEAR ON CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME OF THE MIXTAPES I APPEAR ON

PICS & SERVICE PACKS WWW.MEDIAFIRE.COM/WIDEFRAME

BLOG PLACEMENTS

TECH NI9E INTERVIEW

VIRAL POST

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/WIDEFRAME

http://www.nicehiphop.com/music

make sure to cop that ring tone text wideframe to 69937 do it now support artists so we can keep bringing you hits

DJ COALITIONS PUSHING THIS TRACK ARE BUT NOT LIMITED TO

DEFINITION DJS

GO DJS

CAMPUS KINGZ DJS

CORE DJS

SLIP N SLIDE DJS

TEXAS TRILL DJS

DJ'S I NEED YOUR HELP BREAKING THIS RECORD, IF YOU HAVE A MIXTAPE COMING UP I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON IT! IF YOU NEED A DROP REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR SCRIPT. I WELCOME FEEDBACK LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! LET MAKE THIS A HIT! W. FRAME #RESPECT THE DJ

NEW CLUB BANGER!!!!! feat. Mr. Ya boy Stay Fresh then a Bi*** WIDEFRAME Already in rotation at Club Cirque, Pure, Flow, Dallas Gentlemans & R.A.C.K.S. Cities/States spun in: Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Little Rock, Wichita Falls, Houston, Commerce, Denton, Arlington, NY, OKLAHOMA CITY, TULSA, San Marcos (Texas State), Waco (Baylor) and San Antonio & LA!!! countries spun in: Spain and Portugal Barcelona, Zaragoza, Madrid, Valencia, Murcia, Malaga, Cadiz, Sevilla then Lisbon, Porto, and Braga Portugal

FOR BOOKING wideframemusic@gmail.com DJ VP FACEBOOK Polar Hitz FaceBook CORN (POLAR HITZ LLC.) 501-256-6825 DJ VP (ANGER MANAGEMENT) 817-350-1103

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.