HipHopBlog

T.I. Addresses Diddy Rumors

Rate this topic

''Whatever Was Said By Me Was Said Out of Love''
6:00AM ET October 5th, 2011
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company

T.I. Addresses Diddy Rumors

Rapper T.I. has decided to address the ongoing Web speculation surrounding the incident involving him and mogul Diddy at Atlanta's Compound nightclub this past weekend. T.I. diffused an altercation between Diddy and some club patrons, but some have interpreted it as a conflict between the two superstars. T.I. says that couldn't be further from the truth.

"I've been seeing a lot of embellishment going on online," Tip explained in an interview. "First of all, me and Puff, we go way, way back. That's like a brother to me. So whatever was said by me was said out of love. I made no attempt to belittle him or to check him. Puff's a grown man, he do what he want to do. I just felt it was necessary for me to separate for myself from the situation that was going on, just so people knew that I wasn't involved because of my personal circumstances. That's the kind of activity that I can't afford to engage in right now."

"We spoke that night, spoke the next day, spoke today. Me and Puff, we like brothers," he added. "We cool, we good. He one of the first people on his level to reach down to me when no one knew who T.I. was. He's always been very supportive and just an extreme example of how to get where I'm trying to be."