HipHopBlog

Diddy Apologizes For Club Incident

Rate this topic

''I Have Backslid and Regressed''
3:30PM ET October 4th, 2011
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company

Diddy Apologizes For Club Incident

Sean "Diddy" Combs has apologized for his behavior at Atlanta's Compound nightclub during BET Hip Hop Awards Weekend. The mogul tweeted his regret about ranting at patrons of the club over the brand of vodka they were drinking.

"To all my [children] of God ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better," he said on Twitter. "I'm a child God and I should be better no matter what someone says to me. I'm sorry for the ignorant way I represented] myself and us."

Diddy began yelling when he discovered patrons were drinking Grey Goose vodka at the event instead of his Ciroc brand.

"I have a responsibility that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more disappointment in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn," he continued. " Bottom line is I'm sorry to all! Pls find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will do better and be Greater And a source of positivity!"

T.I. was also involved in the situation; he calmed Diddy down when things got heated. Tip spoke on the incident in a recent interview, as well.

"Me and Puff go way back that's like a brother to me. Whatever was said by me was said out of love to Puff not in no intent to belittle him or check him. Puff a grown man he do what he want to do," T.I. explained. "I just felt it was necessary for me to separate myself from the situation that was going on, so people knew that I wasn't involved. Because of my personal circumstance, that's the kind of activity I can't afford to engage in right now. That was my purpose. Not to check Puff. We too big and we too strong."

Sign in to follow this