Sign in to follow this  
2dopeboyz

Charles Hamilton – Cats Said I Can Diss You (9th Is Cool Tho)

Rate this topic

20110924-CHARLESHAMILTON.jpg

Outside of being apart of the Hamiltonization Project, I’ve always found it hard to keep up with Charles’ music. Be it from all the distractions (the Dilla/executive producer melee, the ex-girlfriend incident, being admitted to a mental hostpital, being arrested for assaulting a police officer, etc); or just the fact that it’s always released in atypical fashion. Well, now that #CharlesHamiltonBack he wastes no time in releasing new music. In the track below he links up with 9th Wonder and goes at the hip hop industry’s throat.

That’s not all though. The track is featured on a brand new mixtape entitled C.A.T.S. Can, which I’ve included after the jump. The mixtape comes paired with an instrumental project as well.

DOWNLOAD: Charles Hamilton – Cats Said I Can Diss You (9th Wonder Is Cool Tho)

While incarcerated/in rehab, the only thing I could think about is Beyonce. Which makes a lot of sense. I have an offer to be on the Roc Nation roster, Beyonce is Silver the Hedgehog, I’m in a relationship with Simone Marshall, and I swear Sha-liek is J Dilla. Even if he isn’t he’s still one of my best friends. But again, I wrote one of my deepest love songs to something he produced (“Water Star”, “Air Conditioner” and now “B In the Rain”). On another note, C.A.T.S. taught me to not be afraid of my 3rd eye visions. So “C.A.T.S. Can” is a lot harsher than my previous work, with production from 9th Wonder, Sha-leik and myself.

20110924-CATSCAN.jpg

01 Is Beyonce Really With Jay-Z?

02 An Answer Giving Hook

03 One 4 JC

04 Jeff Distin’ Meetings

05 Linda Cole’s Entrance Music

06 @Beyonce (The Jenny Baker Collection)

07 Miss Jarrett’s Turtle Poster

08 Smokey Robinson L’s

09 Cats Said I Can Diss You (9th Is Cool Tho)

10 Who Is From the 10th?

11 B in the Rain

DOWNLOAD: Charles Hamilton – C.A.T.S. Can

20110924-GYNOPHOBIA2.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Charles Hamilton – Gynaphobia 2

Sign in to follow this