Rate this song

What's happening man I'm new to this shit , Dj Street Money I'm the cat that's really in these streets in the South getting this underground music so if any body need unsigned artist music get at me. I got the plug for Scar Dirty, Al Grean, Diego Cash, etc.... these are the cats that are really in the streets grinding in the Atl and North Florida/South Ga.

I need the Instrumental to this song though and I need a drop I do mixtapes every month so send them to me or email me for a script.

My email is djstreetmoney@gmail.com and bizness line is 404-822-2938 get at me

Whats good everyone??

This is TJ, T-Willz official manager of Polar Hitz Management.

We brought the world "Stanky Legg" which was our debut artists under management and we thank everyone for all the support.

Appreciate all the support with the "Nature Walk" by T-Willz feat. Juci9! Look out for his second single "I Wanna Rock" produced by Young Starr!

We are working to get "Nature Walk" spread worldwide like we did the "Stanky Legg" that just now hit #1 on 106&Park and without the help of you DJs, we couldnt have done it!!! Let's do it again! Below is all of my contact information. If you need drops, downloads, or any info, feel free to hit me up anytime!!

Polar Hitz Management

www.PolarHitz.com

www.myspace.com/PolarHitz

cell: 214-604-7303

email: tj@polarhitz.com

I look forward to taking this record to #1!!

~TJ

Polar Hitz Management

President

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.