Sign in to follow this  
24hourhiphop

Kreayshawn On Game’s Disses, “He’s A Weak Ass Blood, He Ain’t About To Do Shit”

Rate this topic

small_kreayshawn_91.jpg

West Coast rap newcomer Kreayshawn has finally lashed back at summer disses directed at her from Game and said she is tired of getting disrespected.

Unafraid of the fellow West Coast rapper, Kreay slammed Game's credibility.

Kreayshawn, born Natassia Zolot, would like to deal with Game more directly. "I wanna slap a grown-a** man in the face," she says, defiantly. She then lightens the mood, joking about calling 50 Cent, but gets aggravated when her manager, Chioke "Stretch" McCoy, advises her not to respond. She counters with another plan of action. "I'm going to say, 'Game's a weak a** Blood, he ain't about to do sh*t.'" That also doesn't go over well with Stretch, a charismatic, hulking black guy whose pedigree includes Mac Dre and Mistah F.A.B. She pushes back. "Am I just supposed to get dissed every day and be a weak a** little white b*tch? F*ck that sh*t. I'm tired of people disrespecting me."

On his "Uncle Otis" summer record, Game plays off Kreay's "Gucci Gucci" record and warns the rapper of her n-wordplay.

"And I don't wear no Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada/I'm charged in Louis Vuitton, you n*ggas/Ain't saying nada/Lil white b*tch, better stay in your place/You call me a n*gga, I'mma put the K in your face" ("Uncle Otis")

Following the track's release, Game defended calling out the 21 year-old rapper.

Bay Area newcomer Kreayshawn landed in Game's cross-hairs, too. The "Gucci Gucci" rapper raised his ire for her tweet where she paraphrased DMX and used the N-word. Despite not uttering it conversation and later explaining that she doesn't say the word herself, Game said her use was flagrant enough for him. "You can't be playing with that word, some people will take it serious," he explained. "Especially coming from someone that's [not black]. There's a lot of tragic history behind it." (XXL Mag)

She later came forward and said the controversial n-word does not exist in her rhymes.

"If I'm freestyling and I said it, that's just for that point in time. Any songs I'm writing I don't use it," Kreayshawn said about the "N-word". "In Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low-income community more than anything. I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it's hip-hop. I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I'm not flaunting it around." (Voice Online)

Guest dat real G

She's Madd WACK and an IDIOT! Hip Hop don't need another CLOWN dressed as an emcee and trying to win over the crowd with GIMMICKS! Whoever supports artists like this are lames and have NO place in the circle of REALNESS!

Guest dat real G2

She's Madd WACK and an IDIOT! Hip Hop doesn't need another CLOWN dressed as an emcee and trying to win over the crowd with GIMMICKS! Whoever supports artists like this are lames and have NO place in the circle of REALNESS!

Who takes her seriously...she's a JOKE!

ps--when did saying the "N" become attributed to poverty...When did poor white ppl starting calling each other the "N" word? NOT on the East coast...no I am not trying to be tough on this BS internet! But real recognize real and that's some FAKE shit they'really reppin' in the BAY! Stop the buffoonery Ms. Kreayshawn and be who you are--a wack cunt!

Guest dat real G3

She's Madd WACK and an IDIOT! Hip Hop doesn't need another CLOWN dressed as an emcee and trying to win over the crowd with GIMMICKS! Whoever supports artists like this are lames and have NO place in the circle of REALNESS!

Who takes her seriously...she's a JOKE!

ps--when did saying the "N" word become attributed with poverty...When did poor white ppl started calling each other the "N" word? NOT on the East coast...no I am not trying to be tough on this BS internet! But real recognize real and that's some FAKE shit they're reppin' in the BAY! Stop the buffoonery Ms. Kreayshawn and be who you are--a wack cunt!

Guest kutz bitch

Tell this white bitch to fall the fuck back cracker. Please don't come to Philadelphia saying that Shit @krackershawn

Guest Ang13

This what happens when we allow any body in the rap game. Check this trick Game or I will. And she won't like it at all

Guest Joblodluvaman

This what happens when we allow any body in the rap game. Check this trick Game or I will. And she won't like it at all

Correct but blame it on the dumbfounded fans that indorsed. It

Guest Keith Official
for a real femcee. Shelly B bodies Kreayshawn in this record. If she ain't on Maybach she will be soon for doing Ross this favor!

Guest Keith Official

for a real femcee. Shelly B bodies Kreayshawn in this record. If she ain't on Maybach she will be soon for doing Ross this favor!

Here is the actual link for the Ross Diss Record to Kreayshawn!