Rate this song

wuz up family ? ! This is really d j Stedybeets... and for those who know me PERSONALLY ..i.e: Brian Mullins ( BMZ productions ), d j Verb ( flavamixx ), K2iso2(lorenzo kelly) etc...and those I've recently met..- d j Murdock, d j Gemini, cassettefreaks, d j Bigg Dadd to name a few - probably wondering why I have not POSTED in a while. Seems in may... with this NEW site format... stedybeets got LOST ! ! ! Although, IF YOU " SEARCH " ME, I am still on the site...

along with my profile etc... I actually joined a year ago... have 4,000 posts ( 1766 in hip hop section )...several blogs... uploaded a ton of remixes ... I just can't log in anymore ! ! ! After TOO MANY emails to the "administrators" about this problem( starting in May 2011 ) only thing that has changed is that I have gone to "newbie" status and my join date is now 08-25-11. I am now in the " validating " group and I don't know why... Since my ORIGINAL username is still in the system all I asked was to have my PASSWORD reset ! It is one I've had for over 30 years. I have even sent my password to the " gate keepers " .... Still can't log in .... The reason for this post was to find out if ANYONE ELSE besides me & d j Verb have undergone this same situation. And if so... OTHER than re-registering how did you get your issue resolved ? Please email me at stedybeets@gmail.com so I may go thru the same process. Thanks for listening...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.