Rate this song

all "The-Dream's" trax sound the same & he sounds sooo much like R. Kelly it's just not funny...and why does he have the rediculous hyphen in his damn name...:mad: Grrrrr

If u love "The-Dream" and love R.Kelly rips u will love it...otherwise best duck outside 4 a stroke n a poke in the back of da Lac when dis comes on...:rolleyes:

are u serious He sounds more like prince than anybody else. I lke his style. Tho to each its own. Thnx for your reply.

are u serious He sounds more like prince than anybody else. I lke his style. Tho to each its own. Thnx for your reply.

Yeah The Dream killin' with this one!!!! And this beat do remind me of some stuff that Prince would do back in the day!!! Good post!!!

DJ Slym B. (98.5 The Boxx) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

slymb_thegenius@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/slymbthegenius

www.985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/985fmtheboxx

theboxx@985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/slipnslidedjs

This song caught me off guard when i first got it a few weeks ago....I agree the instrumental is my favorite! But I'm liking the song and that's surprisng because it kinda reminds me of "Shawty is a 10" with the beat a little bit and i hated that song [but played it b/c the ladies loved it]... But I'm feeling this track and everyone i put on to it like it.... It's a hit in the making

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.