Rate this song

jpeic1.jpg

It is not so often that true talent graces lyrics over music. We are very blessed to listen to WATER DA TRUTH grace the microphone with pure talent and a passion for "FEEL GOOD" music that we can relate to or imagine. Look for this STREET MUZIK RECORDINGS (SMR) artist TO BE ON THE SAME LEVEL MUSICALLY, AS THE DRAKES' AND LIL WAYNES' of the music business!

all it takes is one listen and you will agree..

WATER DA TRUTH WILL DO A COMPLIMENTARY CUSTOMIZED DROP FOR YOU.

CONTACT US WITH YOUR NAME AND YOUR SCRIPT . FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

WATER DA TRUTH IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RADIO AND INTERNET INTERVIEWS

Follow @WATERDATRUTH on twitter!

Download Clean

Download Dirty

This post has been promoted to an article

I am sick of these songs sad lyrics can't sing these groups are killing the rap game - get a real singer and some great lyrics and then I can move this - I am tired of garbage lyrics and sad soundalike songs and rappers trying to sing when great vocalists can't get a deal. No bridge no segway same beat over and over

For this to be an East Coast dude, this shit is nice! I agree wit DJ Femmie with everything she said. But this song is a muthafuckin hit!! U cant deny that! I'm playin the shit outta this IMMEDGATELY(in my Bernie Mac voice off of Player's Club)!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.