Rate this song

Guest flavamixx

As far as the track.. Not a very strong booty hop track (And i used to spin ALOT of booty hop tracks back in the early 90s. The intro pretty much killed it, along with the singing just not fitting the rest of the song. If this is a remix then I would like to hear the original version. The concept is cool and Im not trying to hate, but I know booty hop and this is not it. Big props on the photo....bringin back the old two live crew album cover.

As far as the track.. Not a very strong booty hop track (And i used to spin ALOT of booty hop tracks back in the early 90s. The intro pretty much killed it, along with the singing just not fitting the rest of the song. If this is a remix then I would like to hear the original version. The concept is cool and Im not trying to hate, but I know booty hop and this is not it. Big props on the photo....bringin back the old two live crew album cover.

I feel the same way!!!1

They bringin back the 90's with this one. Its not a strong track, but it aint the wackest I've heard. I wish BET Uncut was still around cause this could definitely be a video on uncut!!!! They gotta have a strong video for this to pop off! Gotta be a lot of asses and water and chicks sliding down the poles and all kinds of freak shit goin on for this song to be hot! Its got potential tho!!! They need a strong, freaky, nasty ass video to go with this release and it can be a hit!!!!

i agree with u

• 4 months later...
Guest flavamixx

Man I had to do a follow up. I played this track yesterday at a family reunion cookout, and they lost it on this track. I was in total shock. I have to admit I was wrong about this on..

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.