Rate this song

2w3thmu.jpg

Pussy Wet! Need I say more?

To anyone familiar with the strip club scene in Atlanta, this will ring a sexy bell. With no promotion the debut single from female rapper, Tadow, is in rotation in every strip club in the Southeast up I-65 to the Midwest. Following this underground banger, comes the official mixtape release of Grade A Bytch Radio vol.1. As sexy as she may seem on the outside, this Trini mami spits words like a dragon breathes fire. With her clever, seductive, and hood flow (did I mention she's Trini and finer than Indian hair) Tadow will have any prep school boy trying to sneak to the hood looking for a cheap replica. On the joint "Get N Ma Shyt", Tadow is going in on some folks in the game simply because she can and dares those who has an issue with her to come and Holla.Controversy seems to be a pasttime to Tadow. So, YOU be the judge -but- to me, it seems a certain somebody may have some REAL competition on the way.

www.FACEBOOK.COM/TADOWMUSIC

HOLL@ ME ON www.facebook.com/tadowmusic | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Tadow - Pussy Wet (Clean)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 7.0 Mb

Tadow - Pussy Wet (Dirty)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 7.1 Mb

Tadow - Pussy Wet (Instrumental)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 7.0 Mb

Tadow - Pussy Wet (Acapella)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.7 Mb

CREATIVEMINDZMUSIC@GMAIL.COM or 317.756.7266

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.