Rate this song

2qisf4i.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA - November, 2010 — Tyree Fuller bursts headlong out of the starting gate with his soon to be, “The 7th Child,” an album forged from his passion for music, self-reliance, and steely determination. Tyree’s hypnotic, emotive vocals smoothly course like a river of honey through each of his tracks, which he describes as R&B influenced by Pop and Soul. Lacking money, but possessing a wealth of talent, the 25-year old Philadelphia, Pennsylvania native is a one-man dynamo. He produces a lot of his own tracks as well as write and vocalizes all of his material. “Overall, I refuse to give up, and keeping at it’,” Tyree says, “No matter how long it takes to get where I want to be.”

Follow @TyreeMusic on twitter!

T Y R E E on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - TyreeMusic's Channel

Download Tyree Fuller (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Tyree Fuller (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Tyree Fuller (Acapella) Green Hitz com mp3

• 2 weeks later...

ONLY 40 SLOTS LEFT FOR THE R&B SIDE OF THE BLOCK INVASION MIXTAPE, ALL MALE GROUPS SOLOIST SUBMIT NOW!!!!, FREE FREE TO GET ON ( YOU ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT ) FREE FREE TO GET ON

DROPS AND send in your MUSIC

TELL UR MALE ARTIST TO SAY THIS : THIS IS _____FROM ________AND IM ROCKING WITH THE HOTTEST DJ FROM NYC ON ( THE BLOCK INVASION ) m...ixtape send it to : gamechangermagazine@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.