Rate this song

5141S30-asL._SS500_.jpg

A major star on television (In Living Color, The Jamie Foxx Show), the big screen (Any Given Sunday, Collateral, Ray, Miami Vice, Dreamgirls), and radio (his second album, Unpredictable, featured two Top Ten R&B singles), Jamie Foxx — born Eric Morlon Bishop, Jr., in Terrell, TX — started out as a comedian and went through years of gradually escalating notoriety before winning an Oscar for his portrayal of Ray Charles in Ray. Though a 1994 album, Peep This, was something of an underground hit, he didn't really break out as a singer until his guest appearance on Kanye West and Twista's "Slow Jamz." The song helped set the stage for his second album, released through J Records at the very end of 2005. Upon release, Unpredictable duked it out for the number one position on the Billboard albums chart with Mary J. Blige's The Breakthrough. It reached number one and eventually went platinum. Intuition, involving input from the-Dream, Timbaland, Ne-Yo, and Floetry's Marsha Ambrosius, followed in late 2008. Like its predecessor, it topped the R&B/Hip-Hop chart, led by "Blame It," one of 2009's biggest party singles. Near the end of 2009, Foxx issued his fourth album, Body. The artist has also collaborated with Gladys Knight, Melvin Riley, Adina Howard, MC Lyte, Ludacris, and Snoop Dogg.

Follow @IAmJamieFoxx on twitter!

Home - Foxx

Download Jamie Foxx Drake Fall For Your Type (Main) Green Hitz com mp3

Nice track for Jamie Foxx but I would really like to see him go back to repn' him self as solo artist and no features.

Jamie STOP riding the hype. Drake's hot but you could be so much hotter in the R&B realm. So STOP BSing around and just do the damn thang my Nigg!

Platinum Blaxx

7 Figure Ent., LLC

PBi & M2g

Platinum Blaxx {DJ} (Platinum_Blaxx) on Twitter

Sincere Grant | Tulsa, OK | R&B/Soul / Hip Hop / Neo Soul | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

This sounds like a Drake joint that's being sung by a much better vocalist. I think it's a great look for Jamie Foxx. Doesn't quite sound like a first single but I love it, nonetheless.

HANNIBAL the BEAT ANIMAL

1/3 of Team MF'N

TEAM MFN: HANNIBAL, AceWonder, Johnny Brasco on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - mfntertainment's Channel

MFNHANNIBAL (MFNHANNIBAL) on Twitter

Hannibal Is Wil Metcalf | Facebook

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.