Rate this song

Shawdy B (born as Brandon Jerell Betts), was born in Dallas Texas and relocated to North (Nawf) Atlanta in 1994 at the age of 7. Growing up in the metro area, Shawdy B was your regular kid, playing sports, video games, etc. As he grew older into his early teenage years, he was introduced to the street life as well as taking an interest in music. He began producing beats at the age of 15 and started writing lyrics at age 16. By 17 he was head first in the streets, chasin fast money and constantly in dangerous altercations with local enemies. He lost focus on music until he and 4 of his closest boys formed a music group ABG, which was also the name of their street click. The group consisted of Shawdy B, Lil Menace, Lil C, Pancho C, and super producer Doh Boy.They together created a huge buzz with hit singles, Watch me do my dance, Retros, and G-County. With already having a name for themselves in the streets the music buzz took flight quicker than expected but it crashed just as fast. The group was forced to split due to members catching charges and having to due time in prison. Shawdy B did not stop pursuing his dream. He continued to produce and write his own material. Over the years, he gradually got better with his craft and decided it was time to take the music business seriously. In 2009 he began working on his debut mixtape, Trappaswaggadocious Vol. 1 The Birth. It was released in 2010 and has given him the buzz and respect he deserves for his hard work and dedication. He earned a number one slot on Greg Streets Nawfside Mixtape, and has been working hard non stop. He has a very strong in house team which consist of HBE (engineering), Vito The Champ, Doh Boy, S.U., V The Beast, Dub K and himself (production), Syndicate Djs, and Oouchie Da Boss (Da Boss Records CEO and mentour). Teaming up with other hot artist such as Mizz Thraxx, Headline, Captin Beezo, Cheeto Gambine, P Floata, Temper Boi, and many more, they are destined to put the Nawfside of Atlanta on the map!

photo.php?fbid=166751573345096&set=a.150329751653945.24622.100000307631367

Twiturm.com - Shawdy B - I'm Gucci, I'm Good

Edited by Oouchie

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.