Rate this song

I have come to expect high quality from Jezzy at this point. Why? When a up top rapper get on a song with a MC from the south they think they have to do some kind of tounge twisting shit. What up with that. I want the normal Nas, dont change your swag cause you think thats what we want to hear.

greatest dj's don't give a fuck about none of this bullshit only just hits 4 the clubs....................................

I NEVER HEARD OF U SO HOW CAN U B THE GREATEST DJ???? NOT KNOCKIN YOUR SKILLS BUT DONT HATE ON A MOVEMENT!!!!

CTE,ETE,USDA, ALL DAY

E - TOP ENT....

YOUNG JEEZY THE RECESSION IN STORE 9-2-08 MAKE SURE U COP THAT!!!

BLOOD RAW IN STORES NOW!!!!

CHECK OUT USDATODAY.COM!!!!

Ain't really feelin' this. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of politics???? Maybe cause I really don't like the beat???? Maybe cause I'm not a big Jeezy fan???? Maybe cause I just can't get used to Nas rhyming on this track???? Maybe it's all 4 reasons???? We'll see.

It shouldn't matter whether its a club banga or not. Music is suppose to reflect the artist, its suppose to be about life, niggas don't party all the time. I don't, i can't speak for nobody else. Thats the reason the game so fucked up now. Tailor made hitz. Check out my blogs & get a daily dose of real rap. Sell records not ya soul.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.