Rate this song

I feel you NYCsDjParadise... GreenHitz ya'll a fool, lmao. I could only imagine the conversation on this one throughout the team when you received this record. I'ma have to go with WOW on this one too! But music is music, do ya thang homie... Go youtube with this one and be sure to add the cover and this one could go viral... Somebody will listen, I think my grandmother would jam this though, straight up!!!

Edited by Judah Gap

Guest stedybeets

judah gap ... you a fool for that comment bruh... and I know this is 'spose to be about the music B U T ... did anyone READ the bio ? Obviously this brother has knowledge along with intellect... but that was a bunch of " CAW CAW " .. I was in the music production and promotion business for many years before I got out in 1997 but I still have connects. I am a big fan of international music. I have N E V E R heard of this brother !!! I listen to a variety of music genres : alternative, drum & bass, ska, underground, etc... I definitely need to get my hands on " hip hop sunrise " ... O K... enough is enough... I will just say the " artist " name got me from the git go . . . if anybody got the DIRTY version of " keep your money " hit me back. Peace

And who decides who is a good dj or not everyone has their lane some people do weddings and big clubs that is their choice and why they have to be niggers I am so tired of people using the english language I know I am not a female dj nigger when you point fingers you point three fingers back at you

Once again i caught another WACK ASS PERSON!!!! {notice i dint say dj} If you knew anything about this game we all in (hip-hop) You would already know the market is flooded with wack ass niggas-not niggers-big difference. Thats why the demand is at a all time low which translates into lower sales and marketing and if you were really working you might just see a dip in your pocket as of the last 10 yrs. Encouraging wackness is wrong in every way and you do a real deservice to the artist and to the whole industry and believe it or not you actually make person spend thier money in the wrong avenue instead of spending thier budget in the needed areas to improve thier music...now you can take some advice or not...If someone says something about being wack and it bothers you...it must be true...and if you cant give a REAL HONEST CRITICISM....then just shut up and dont say nothing!!!

And who decides who is a good dj or not everyone has their lane some people do weddings and big clubs that is their choice and why they have to be niggers I am so tired of people using the english language I know I am not a female dj nigger when you point fingers you point three fingers back at you

It is not my song and I never endorse wack songs period and you are right the industry is suffering because of wack records wack producers and people that are not true to the game - I never drop any song I am not feelin but djs need to stand up and support the industry we care about - you having your say is your committment to being true to what you believe in and I applaud that I did not bother to listen to the song I reacted to the statement about niggers - the hottest mcs never had to pepper every song with empty lyrics and curse all through a song - I do not care about being criticized they criticized Jesus Christ - criticism makes you a better and bigger person and that my friend is what I am committed to nothing else and thanks for sharing. If DJs operated from a team effort more often we would all make more money and friendships as well.

Guest Unregistered
I just listened to the record - no bridge - and has an alright soundtrack but the ah ah aha ah ah is corny and tired and I would not play this and the earlier dj said the lyrics were wack I agree wholehearted this record has no point.

Nothing isnt something. get in back of the line.

Guest Unregistered
This is why hip hop is fucked up right now....Errrrbody THINK THEY ARE A RAPPER!!!!!...Just like a lot of niggas think they are djs!!!!

Judas Child

You are so unkind

and even worse you have faild mankind.

Guest Unregistered
Once again i caught another WACK ASS PERSON!!!! {notice i dint say dj} If you knew anything about this game we all in (hip-hop) You would already know the market is flooded with wack ass niggas-not niggers-big difference. Thats why the demand is at a all time low which translates into lower sales and marketing and if you were really working you might just see a dip in your pocket as of the last 10 yrs. Encouraging wackness is wrong in every way and you do a real deservice to the artist and to the whole industry and believe it or not you actually make person spend thier money in the wrong avenue instead of spending thier budget in the needed areas to improve thier music...now you can take some advice or not...If someone says something about being wack and it bothers you...it must be true...and if you cant give a REAL HONEST CRITICISM....then just shut up and dont say nothing!!!

Effort gave money to the poor. Discouraging is he who aids not.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stedybeets

xoti records !! in order for it to be a PARODY it would have to parallel the original song in some shape, form or fashion so that the GENERAL public at large would be able to grasp that. I actually listened to the LYRICS of the song 4 times before posting my original comments. truth be told.. every song is NOT for everybody. stay on the grind and do what you do. I'm wishing you all the best in this cut throat music business. But this song.......

Edited by stedybeets

Guest stedybeets

xoti records ! that's what that is ! ... in other words, you got to stay true to YOU. In life, just not this business, there are going to people with negative things to say. Some will be out of jealousy and some will be an honest OPINION... not a fact. This forum is for that purpose ONLY. for PEOPLE to give THEIR opinions. At the end the day though YOU still have to follow your heart .. Stay strong. Peace

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.