Rate this song

21mt9tx.jpg

Alias J was born and raised in Texas. His music is bred from Houston, Tx to be exact, but you would never know it by his swag. Working with a number of producers who are credited to have worked with artist such as Chris Brown, Waka Flaka, Young Jeezy, and the list goes on. Alias J has been able to grow through every production he releases, and has created a sound for himself that is major, and has gained major attention. Since receiving a major distribution deal for one of his hit singles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

the track are hot i'll spin it

21mt9tx.jpg

Alias J was born and raised in Texas. His music is bred from Houston, Tx to be exact, but you would never know it by his swag. Working with a number of producers who are credited to have worked with artist such as Chris Brown, Waka Flaka, Young Jeezy, and the list goes on. Alias J has been able to grow through every production he releases, and has created a sound for himself that is major, and has gained major attention. Since receiving a major distribution deal for one of his hit singles “ Booty Like Aye ,” the industry has began to notice Mr. Aka as one to look out for. And oh, if you haven't heard, it's true, he doesn't write his lyrics or songs down. No really, he doesn't write lyrics, NO PENS... NO PADS... NO TRACE... Bottomline, “dude is a star”. Don’t believe it, then listen for yourself.

Follow @AliasJDuboiz on twitter!

Alias J ( twitter @ aliasjduboiz ) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

• 2 weeks later...

Yo thanks to all the djs for supportin my movement man. My music is beginning to be noticed keep up the good work djs. I owe it all to ya'll fam. Got some more heat coming to Greenhitz soon, but if any of you need anything or are capable of playing booking agent we lookin for shows right now. I got a promtional team so we will work with you on the shows in your area and will all be Gettin Moneeeyyyy, lol! Had to throw that in their, 100 yall. Get at me or my manager Judah Gap, aliasjduboiz@gmail.com. Send your drop scripts there and i got you...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.