Rate this song

Keri Hilson has a great voice but sincerely she does not bring any fire or style to a track - she needs to study Mary J BLIGE, Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson or even Patti Labelle - The only reason she is so popular is cause she is financed by the Label AND PRETTY I have not heard one Keri Hilson song with a message or fire on it - she does not command the audience. No heart and soul behind her sound - she needs to take lessons from Chaka Khan and Aretha Franklin to lay down some real tracks - HIGHLY OVERRATED

Keri Hilson has a great voice but sincerely she does not bring any fire or style to a track - she needs to study Mary J BLIGE, Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson or even Patti Labelle - The only reason she is so popular is cause she is financed by the Label AND PRETTY I have not heard one Keri Hilson song with a message or fire on it - she does not command the audience. No heart and soul behind her sound - she needs to take lessons from Chaka Khan and Aretha Franklin to lay down some real tracks - HIGHLY OVERRATED

Damn Femmie just saying Pattie Labelle name is a hard act to follow.

JUST A SAMPLE

T.I, STYLES P, ACE HOOD, , BIGG JIGG, The Game Feat. Pharell, Drag On Feat Swizz Beatz, Young Gee Feat Maino & Radio, DJ Khaled , Nelly, Lil Boosie, Dirty Game Feat Javon Black, AquaForce, Jay Will, Cartoon, Lil Trill, A-Mafia, D.Tall, Louisianna Cas

Ne-Yo, Ms. Drama Ganza, Reggie Cashflow, Rihanna ,Brisco, DWI, Physha P Fam, Ted Cafe, The League,Maserati,Big Boss E, Koran Street, Young SB, Kida,Lou Writer, Scotty Boi,J-Dub, Nation, Dirty Money, Naughty By Nature, Pitbull,Unladylike, Colorz, Nahl

Eyrkah Badu , Big Skeem & Haze , Fat Joe ft. Young Jeezy , Naughty By Nature Feat. Pitbull , Red Cafe,Lokimixxo Boys, Jadakiss , Ray Rizzy f. Juvenile &Lil Jon , Ludacris Ft. Good Charlotte, Dragonhawk , V.V. , Big Syke, LMFAO , Tay Dizm , Stanza, Ro

Lil Wayne, Brisco, Young Jeezy & Ludacris, 8 Ball & MJG, Arrested Development, Game, Justin Timberlake & Pharrel,Consequence, Kanye West, P.Diddy & John Legend, Fat Pimp, Trai D, Tum Tum, Don Cannon, Mack 10 Feat. Glasses Malone, Billy Blue, Kook Up

Young Ruga, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Pharrell, Charlie Wilson, Tre-Dot, Mav, Miss Nana, Sylent Bossking, Kiddric, Elise 5000, Diddy,Notorious B.I.G, Rampage, Eminem, DJ Ted Smooth, Diddy. Dayfo Boyz, DMX, Kokane, Eastwood, Mark Morrison, Toby TNT1, Snoop

Ying YanG Twins, The Ten Finger Orchestra, Colorz, Drake, OB, Twista, Alley Boy, John Legend, JT & BreJan, Nas, Wacka Flocka, Flame, Rapper Big Pooh, Sean Ross, Jem J,K. Young, Ghetto Joe, Snoop Dogg, Young Hogg & KC, BiG BoooM, Faddy Daddy, Ray Vick

BUT THAT is the quality we looking for and pATTI LABELLE can't drop a record anymore cause LA Reid is only concerned about pretty girls - most of the singers today can't sing on key without Autotune I am just keeping it real the labels are rolling out garbage and DJs especially the ones on regular radio play it no matter how tired it is - I am not saying she cannot sing she sings with no energy no real message and the rappers make her follow them that is not a singer that is someone who is not in charge of the outcome of the record - I sing and I do not sing wack lyrics or wack beats and I sang professionally with the top jazz cats. You may have a nice voice in jazz but if you cannot swing on a track or cannot stylize a song and make it your own - they will and I repeat will not work with you on a gig - they will give you a compliment but not feature you. ANITA BAKER. TONI BRAXTON, SOLANGE, and she has to follow behind Beyonce, RHIANNA, CHRISETTE MICHELLE, INDIA ARIE, MUSIQ SOULCHILD, CHARLEY WILSON, TREY SONGZ, JAHEIM these are real singers with real voices and something to say.

Also the rappers that cannot sing that are singing ON THEIR records - about them thre are more then two great singers out there they would rather attempt singing then collab with an authentic singer - even Tupac and Biggy never needed to sing - rappers need to use real singers on their songs - stop dropping old a&&&asss music dubs and learn how to breathe on a track - use lyrics that say something besides booty in the club tired and produce real authentic hip hop and songs that are classic in the game - I have dropped 50 cds worldwide and there is not one that I am ashamed of and I love every artist I dropped.

I will not drop songs that do not meet my criteria for a great record - I do not care who it is - how big they are I only drop the dopest hip hop R&B, REGGAE, REGGAETON, SLOW JAMS AND UNDERGROUND HOUSE if I am not feeling it I will not drop it on a DJ FEMMIE CD PERIOD.

dj femmie is more than a brand

DATPIFF, COAST2COAST, VENDETTA DJS, CERTIFIED DJS, THATCRACK, MIXTAPE FACTORY, MANMIXTAPES

I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF THE HIP HOP GAME

twitter:djfemmesierrad - djfemmesierradonna@gmail.com I am not a hater and I have nothing against Keri Hilson but I think she could sing with more fire and originality period - I have never heard a song from from her and I have heard many that gave me goose bumps or made me want to go to the store and hear more from her. If you have plenty of moey you can move mountains in the world of hip hop but there are many that are getting a free ride and frankly do not deserve the hype.

I have the track heard the track and like everything else that drops recently - it is a weak cut. No fire, no energy a soundalike, these songs are not memorable - dime a dozen no point no feeling, artists are not producing great songs if I want to hear a great song I listen to the godfathers in the game snoop, mary, tupac, fabulous, justin timberlake emimen, usher, trina, nikki, buster, plies, lil wayne t.i young jeezy rick ross biggy I could go on and on these new people are not dropping great records one out of 50 is a hot cut I have to keep it real

TRUE THAT THE GRIND IS IMPORTANT - The biggest artists get on the call with the djs Nikki Minaj, Rah Digga was on a call I recently got drops from Prince Treal and Mr. Bigg Time, Delus I lost his drops - but fantastic artists like LIL WAYNE & USHER are accessible to the djs but as DJs we still have a responsibility to drop the dopest hip hop at a party or in the streets - I must admit I do like her work ethic SHE Keri is in the game she has to be easy to work with since so many rappers are droppiing records with her that is the other side of the game and goes a long way being count on able and having a positive work ethic sorry to be so passionate but I think DJs need to use their voices more and speak up there are only a few females in the game but as a voice a culture djs are allowing radio, mixtape companies, web sites to take advantage of our skills I like greenhitz it is a vehicle for the djs and has some of the dope tracks I need when I am specific about a genre of cd I am getting ready to drop.

Why AM I diggin in my pocket when I am helping you earn all that paper I am a renegade a rogue - we bring the heat all of it then we can't get none of the fatback - not feelin it and I will be on every mixtape company like COAST2COAST DATPIFF AND THATCRACK MANMIXTAPES that respect the djs in the game. This has been a powerful discussion - thank you CHEE-UP Femmie

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.