Rate this song

souljaboy.gif
COLLIPARK MUSIC / INTERSCOPE PRESENTS...

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Steelo

PRODUCED BY NATURAL DISASTER & ANTONIO "TOP CAT" RANDOLPH

Atlanta, Georgia: August 02, 2008

“He's a genius, man. It's like catching Michael Jackson before he actually hit wax. It's that kind of talent.” Strong words, words more likely attributable to an overzealous blogger than one of the game's rising impresarios. But Mr. Collipark, known best for his irrepressible production behind the Ying Yang Twins, uses those very superlatives in describing Atlanta-based phenom Soulja Boy. Skeptical? Consider this: at an age normally reserved for acne remedies and orthodonture, Soulja Boy signed to the inimitable roster at Interscope Records. So how did this 16-year-old rapper/producer go from irritating teachers at South Panola High School in Batesville, Mississippi to inking deals in Jimmy Iovine's plush office? Let's fill in some gaps!

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Steelo (Clean)

BONUS!!!

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Turn My Swag On (Clean)

PRODUCED BY NATURAL DISASTER & ANTONIO "TOP CAT" RANDOLPH

sod.jpg

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

William Morris Agency, LLC.

Cara Lewis

cpl@wma.com

(212) 903-1316

The "Steelo" joint couldn't go wrong, it sounds a lot like My Dougie which is already a hit. But the stand-out joint in my opinion is that "Turn My Swagg On"...that shit right thurr...he got him one with that joint. I'll be running it in my spots IMMEDIATELY.

New Hit Single By Cleveland's Own Mr.

Model

"M.O.D.E.L"

PRODUCED BY YK OF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT

Cleveland, Ohio: August 5th, 2008

Cleveland has been searching for a while now for its next major Hip Hop star. Some have almost reached success, while others have no idea what they want to do. At the young age of 22, Mr.Model has developed into the prodigy that Cleveland has been searching for, and he plans to represent his city to the fullest, These day's most people are struggling with there lives trying to figure out how they can make their mark on this world, But Mr.Model has known his calling for years and is now drawing his future with a pen and a pad.

Mr.Model - M.O.D.E.L (Clean)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/167914843f44897d/

Mr.Model - M.O.D.E.L W/ Gorilla Zoe & Dj Vlad Intro (Dirty)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16792077cdf1ad13/

Mr.Model on MySpace!

http://www.myspace.com/mrmodelmusic

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Mr.Model

mrmodel216@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.