Rate this song

YO J.R. IM FEELING THIS SONG FAM REAL TALK YO IMA YOUNG CEO JUST LIKE YOU MATTA FACT IM YOUNGA THEN U BUT THAT AINT DA POINT I SEE POTENTIAL IN THIS SONG AND IN THE SUMMER SPE GOING ON TOUR TO ATL MAIMI BEACH NYC CHICAGO AND CALI WERE WE WILL BE PERFORMING WITH MY BUSINESS PARTNER CASHIS THE SHADY CAPO WE A BE IN EACH CITY 1 NIGHT BUT IN CALI WE MIGHT BE THERE FOR MAYBE 3 R 4 NIGHTS BECAUSE THAT ONE IS GOING TO BE THE REAL MONEY MAKER WE WILL BE PERFORMING LONGSIDE SHADY DRE GYM CLASS HEROS AND IM TRYING TO GET MORE THROUGH MY PARTNER CASHIS BUT UM LOOK HIT ME UP EMAIL DO SUM NIGGIA LOL straitpaident@aol.com Thats the email fam the road to the promise land looking hella nice right now I promise u contact me and hear the idea for the tour to earn more money u gone love it i swear to god please believe F.T.E & S.P.E

Wassup big dawg! Let me get some drops from ya! ~Hollaback WHOA!~

DJ Slym B. (98.5 The Boxx) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

slymb_thegenius@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/slymbthegenius

www.985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/985fmtheboxx

theboxx@985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/slipnslidedjs

You already know its love Slym. I got you homie. Just send the script to pohuslas@gmail.com

yo was up hey my team has created a social network for artist djs labels producers and any other form of entertainment the site also has a magazine which is launched every 4 months if you could go and become a member that would be great the site is called greenhitz.com

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.