Rate this song

IMAGE_zoess_01FLAT.JPG
BLOCK ENT / BAD BOY SOUTH PRESENTS...

Gorilla Zoe Ft. Sean Kingston - On The Corner

PRODUCED BY J.R. ROTEM

Atlanta, Georgia: June 30, 2008

Born and bred in Southwest Atlanta, Zoe came up like most adolescents in his neighborhood. Skating rinks, swimming pools and rap music were the gist of his existence while Bass music and popular West Coast Hip Hop acts like DJ Quik, NWA and Snoop Doggy Dogg supplied the soundtrack to his life. “I was 10 or 11 around that time,” reflects Zoe, who to this day remembers his first attempt at rapping himself. “I hit record on the tape deck, plugged the mic into the stereo and tried to rap over a Too $hort instrumental.” Now 25, Zoe is spitting over beats from Jazze Pha, Sha Money XL, Drumma Boy, Dee Jay Dana and Chris Flame for his solo debut Welcome To the Zoo. In many ways, looking on Zoe’s life is akin to watching a film like Training Day or seeing an animal grow. Distracted by his surroundings, Zoe was kicked out of school before entering 10th grade and left home soon after. At 16, he enlisted in Job Corps and spent a year in Kentucky, picking up a culinary trade and hustling everything from cigarettes to Ramen noodles to keep some change in his pocket. Dissatisfied by the odd jobs and trouble life was offering him when he returned to Atlanta, Zoe decided to act on one of his first instincts, rapping. Welcome to the Zoo chronicles his life experiences from that point on, and shed lights on the lives of others like his!

Gorilla Zoe Ft. Sean Kingston - On The Corner (Clean)

Gorilla Zoe Ft. Sean Kingston - On The Corner (Dirty)

BONUS!!!

Gorilla Zoe - Dope Boyz (Dirty)

blockent.gifGorilla_Zoe_new%20logo.jpg

Gorilla Zoe on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Block Entertainment

(404) 693-1100

brooksrico@aol.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fffuusky

bump the thread up.  After being with his blind date all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with her. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.  When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died."  "Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.