Rate this song

1z4zk1x.jpg

@TaylorBoi1000

http://myspace.com/a1bookingmusic

Before Taylor Boi was Taylor Boi, we knew him as Mista A-One. Same dude, just a new name.

Speaking of new, Taylor Boi has a new track on the street called I.O.U.? which features Def Jam recording artist Big Bank Black. These two Kings of Crunk lace smooth vocals while explaining that they don't owe any 'knee grow' anything. Mix format radio / mixed CD Kings and Queens, this record is definitely for you!

I recently got hit with 6 cds that were cleared being locked out by Warner Brothers - the mixtape company in question did not protect or support the DJ Femmie brand - I would advise all DJs to make sure they do not use material coming from Universal Records, Atlantic and Warner Brothers - the publishers for the songs you use will come after you - the DJs have no protection in the marketplace and the mixtape companies will not support your brand - my advice we need to form a collective to hire one entertainment company to work in our behalf. Ascap and BMI can destroy you - I am only going to promote independent labels from now on - if you are interested in discussing this growing problem - contact me at djfemmesierradonna@gmail.com.

This is the message I recieved coming from the online mixtape company in question

I do suggest you go and educate yourself on the reality of the music game especially when it comes to DJs and mixtapes, but ignorance of the law is no excuse come court time

This was sent from one of the mixtape companies I regularly posted the music sent to me by the labels -\

DJS this is serious stuff and we need to band together to fix this

This is 1 of the hottest songs in the "A" rite now! Shout out to taylor boi & t.b.e! It mixes good wit anything out that's hot (rap or r&B)! As far as the auto-tune, it's apart of music. Alot of dj's need to get off that b.s., MUSIC IS MUSIC!!! Remember that next time u play another hot lil wayne song "or" dat wack artist that payed you!!!!! WILL THE REAL DJ'S STAND UP SO WE CAN TAKE OUR INDUSTRY BACK??????

Guest stedybeets

jus me family BUT I wasn't really feelin the VOCAL production... wayyyy too much AUTO TUNE/ t-pain kopy kat-ish for me. trak was nice though...

Guest taylorboi

da hottest shit since cooked food nigga any DJ not fuckin wit dis record must owe a nigga something and is affended by da massage gEt off ur ass nigga and play dis record nigga support da massage nigga WE HERE IN BAMA SUPPORT TAYLOR BOI WAT IT DO NIGGA

TBE in this hoe. Lakeview Stand Up!!! Y.A. Stand Up!!! All respect in the world to T.B.E. Young Brother trying to do the world a favor. At least he didnt send me to come and get that money. You wouldnt be bouncing like you do to that track. Hot Song. You supposed to play tracks like this. If you dont you just Hatin. Or like TaylorBoi said you must owe a nigga something!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.