Rate this song

dd1egx.jpg

Lil' PlayBoii (Age 21) has step his foot in the industry doors and left an imprint at a very young age. At only 17 years old LilPlayBoii started one of the biggest movements to ever hit hip hop when he created the dance "Crank Dat Souljaboy". Formally of the group "Cash Camp" aka "Camp 22" that created multi hit dances such as Souljaboy "Crank Dat Souljaboy", "Shoot Out", "Snap and Roll". V.I.C's "Get Silly" Dj Unk "2step" and their very own smash "Crank Dat Yank" Lil'PlayBoii has work with many different artist like Souljaboy, Shawty Lo, E40, Young Burg, Young Dro, Yung LA, and many more. He is now currently on the road with Souljaboy Tellem him self with opening up performances and also holds the title as Souljaboy "Lead Hype Man". With over 40,000 followers on his "Twitter" 16,000 "YouTube" subscribers and 3.5 Million "MySpace" views LilPlayBoii is most definitely one of the "Hottest" "UnSigned" artist on the internet. LilplayBoii smash single "Make Her Mine" is setting FIRE all around his home Town of Atlanta. It is currently added to Radio One's Hot 107.9 rotation list. With over 30 Media Based Station Supporting Lil'PlayBoii and his new single "Make Her Mine" receiving over 250 spins a week, He is taking the radio air by storm.

Follow @LilPlayboii on twitter!

Facebook: Lil Playboii

Download Lil Playboii Make Her Mine (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Lil Playboii Make Her Mine (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Lil Playboii Make Her Mine (Instrumental) Green Hitz com mp3

• 5 months later...

LilPlayBoii(SODMG) - Make Her Mine (Prod By Spinz)

DJs This Is Most Def A Lady Banger

?ui=2&ik=de1b6d17f6&view=att&th=12ae1b4ecb78967d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gdpu2arv0&zw

Follow LilPlayBoi - LiL'PlayBoii

Dirty - Lil PlayBoii - Make Her Mine[@DJInstinktz].mp3 - 4.2 Mb

Clean - Lil Playboii Make Her Mine(clean)[@DJInstinktz].mp3 - 4.3 Mb

Instrumental - Lil Playboii - Make Her Mine(instrumental)[@DJInstinktz].mp3 - 4.2 Mb

Edited by DJInstinktz

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.