Rate this song

If you don’t know the name yet, you don’t read credits. Jigg has been slowly making a name for himself inside the liner notes of your favorite artists’ albums for several years now, producing for the likes of Rick Ross, Young Buck and most recently linking up with Ice Cube producing two tracks on his highly anticipated “I AM THE WEST” album, including the new smash hit “I Rep That West” where he’s also feature on the hook. Jigg seeks to bring his behind-the-scenes success to the forefront as he displays his lyrical ability and air tight flow along side the legendary Ice Cube on his new street banger “What I Want” executed by Tony Draper.

Direct Download!!

ALBUM VERSION

http://durtybodean.com/media/mp3/What-I-Want-Ft-Lil-Wayne-Ice-CubeAlbum.mp3

RADIO EDIT

http://durtybodean.com/media/mp3/What-I-Want-Ft-Lil-Wayne-Ice-CubeRadio.mp3

Get More JIGG @ www.jiggonline.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEED GRAPHICS?? NEED PROMOTIONS??

www.escobarworldwide.com

Edited by EscobarWorldwide

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flavamixx

Anymore feedback?????? LOL mane you know. This is one of the hottest track thatz been posted. Real talk!!!!! I bet yo downloads are off the chain.

Guest flavamixx

That means you got a lot of trifflin folk out there. Real DJs love giving feedback because we understand that labels use our feedback to base how they are gonna support their artist. Mane its sad that everybody ain't real......But trust mane, real DJs preciate the luv we get.....Real talk!!!!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.