Rate this song

I'm not impressed at all. Soulja Boi or Boy or whatever, is one of those artists who came out swinging (Crank That, Booty Meat, Donk, Yaah Bitch! Bathin Apes, Bird Walk, Marco Polo) cause hunger pains aint no fun. Then he eats. He gets his fill. He gets more than he probably deserves and starts to develop bad habits. Like taking promoters money and not showing up for after show appearances and so so forth. I Still supported him cause my Strip Clubs were goin crazy over him.

But then something happend. Something changed. For some reason Soulja Boy/Boi feels like he can put out any stupidness and we the dj's will support the stupidness. On the real the last few joints this kid put out have been wack. Seriously wack and most of you know it. Someone needs to tell him to regain that hungry feelin he had when he first dropped. Cause this shit here? Is str8 garbage. And Thas word.

thats true, but there will still be some hype behind the song, so you might as well give it some spins, because people are gonna go ham..."ohh play that new soulja boy...etc"

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.