Rate this song

2r7vix3.jpg

Email: shadadon75@gmail.com

Shaliek is well known in the Austin Texas music capital of the world. He first started with the swing team group; swing team has performed three straight years for the south by south west music conference. With the swing team he has perform in front of 3000 people at the UT bass auditorium for the Texas review. He has open up for many well known artists such as Rahzel, Gza from the Wutang clan, dj Shadow and sir mix a lot and the Oldiminion and many more. Shaliek continues to perform for the world wide known b-boy city event the biggest break dancing hip hop event in the south , the b-boy city event now has sponsors like Red Bull , and the Austin Film society and Cine Las Americas and many others the event is growing every year. Austin Film society has been taping the b-boy city event; they made a documentary about the event and the documentary has been getting many awards. I appear on the documentary as a extra. Shaliek does not just perform for the b-boy city event he helps promote and is a P.R for the organization. B-boy city was giving a proclamation from the mayor Will Wynn and b-boy city day on Oct thirty first giving by Governor Rick Perry. Shaliek has visit and talk to kids in pierce middle school he help assist guide teach students of Johnston high school after school program how to rhyme and break dance. Shaliek also help co host a television show with his partner Romeo the b-boy city show on the Austin music network the station reach 400,000 viewers, he was on Fox and KVUE news they tape him at a performance at Ruta Maya. Shaliek now currently finish his album World Wide Coverage. He has directed and finished 3 video for his album. In 2006 i was in Brooklyn New york I was number 1 artist on a New York radio internet station named Corz , i had the most votes out of 1000 artist in all genres of music. 2007 I was in Austin Texas I Enter a 4 month competition that was based on votes the site name was fame cast the winner had got 10 thousand dollars I was rank number 1 four rounds made the top 5 got to perform live in front of a sold out crowd and also in front of critics like Soren baker from the source magazine and two other critics from major labels I competed on stage against artist from California and Chicago we performed in Austin Texas but that last round the fifth round I loss to a R&B singer from Califonia I came in 3rd place. during the contest I Turn down many things such as a tour contest that was put on by Hiro energy drink and My space , I also turn down Mtv2 Contest they had a contest where the top 5 go to New York to tape on December 2nd for a performance that would have aired on new years eve on mtv2 but it was the same day as my fame cast performance sound crazy sound like fame cast but fame cast did it first. I Enter again for season 4 I was the Only Texas Artist to make the finals, that season was the last 4 month contest on fame cast And I was Rank 2 Out of 550 Artist , I had won A Placement In billboard Magazine April 19 2008 issue plus fame cast submitted my music to a A&R at universal and universal forwarded my music to 40 other Labels on may first. I also was on the kunta kinte mix tape a Zimbabwe Africa clothing company they also played one of my videos out there , and i did a mix tape for a magazine out in Germany named front to back magazine They also Interview me for the German Hip Hop online Magazine too. The Song I did for Them I am planning to shoot a video for the song so I can get it played in Germany, I am Going to shoot the video in Brooklyn New York I no a Film maker out there Who want to work with me. I also got a beat from a producer out in Ontario Canada the song going to be on a compilation out there. I also have to give a Canada reggae community a interview they have a reggae like myspace thing going on and they are going to promote me if I give them some reggae songs. Right now I am working on building my Entertainment company my company name is Movement Uncut I am planning to Sponsor myself plus 2 Artist from BK NY Ebbets Field Projects I am going to put out a Dvd call Movement Uncut Its Going to be a magazine like DVD me Shaliek Allah & Izz & Dre Streets Are Going to Headline Volume 1 we going to have models artist and Ect on the Dvd and plus a compilation Album too right now I am trying to shop around the idea to the majors for a distribution deal.I ALSO JUST signed A Endorsement deal with Cwatch the first official cell phone watch I am 1 of a few unsign artist down with the movement along with lil wayne , lil scrappy , shaq , and kobie bryant , ron artest , and john cena.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.