Sign in to follow this  
704djs

independent lookout

Rate this topic

1st off this no dis-repect to this forum in no shape or fashion, i'm making this post for the member of this site who send me there music for my radio show called the independent lookout on hot 107.9fm in charlotte and our syndicated radio show, i'm getting a lot song from yall fam with no info nor contact if we spin your records on the independent look that is BDS and media report, now my reason for this post is some you the member are not staying in touch with me nor is you downloading your BDS and media base report which is causing my system to crash if you are send your song to [email protected] and you have not got in touch wwith me for you BDS report then please do so also if i have not heard from you and you sent me song via greenhitz to the [email protected] i will remove your song from our independent lookout data base,

oN A NOTHER TOPIC

next year WE WILL BEING DOING INDEPENDENT SUNDAY WHICH WILL BE FOR THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST AND LABEL WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SPIN FEED AND INTERVIEWS THIS WILL BE STARTINGF NEWXT YEAR IN 2010 SO IF YOU WANNA GET DOWN PLEASE SEND YOUR SONG IN TO ME AT [email protected] AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR SONG TAG WITH THE ARTIST AND THE NAME OF THE SONG WITH CONTACT INFO PLEASE.

ALL BDS REPORTS WILL BE ON A MONTHLY BASES IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE LEAVE ME A POST HERE ON YOU CAN EMAIL AT [email protected] THANK YOU GREENHITZ FAM

IF THIS POST BREAKS ANY RULES ON GREEN HITZ PLEASE REMOVE IT I DO NOT WISH TO DISRESPECT THE SITE AND OR PERSON OF THIS SITE

Edited by 704djs