Rate this song

I see some of you are thinking about whether or not it's club play worthy, but Rihanna has never been really a club artist. However, this song is solid as a rock lyrically and will be a huge hit on Top 40 and Rhythmic crossover radio. However, I doubt you will find too many urban radio stations trying this because it's too "out there for some of them", but it is a good ballad.

i read all the dj post and with the generations of dj that we have today i can see alot of mixed views. As a dj it our job to break a record suck or not , but its a hot song now you break it on you, you got to be original make people feel the song bring it out more saying that its on you to break it if you just play it no it probably want break in your market but another instrumental its 80 bpm do what were made to do www.facebook.com/djace.grinds

Guest djphattraxx
Hot Tune!! Rihanna keep em comin Gal!!.. im workin on a remix !!...soon finish!!

ok my remix of "Russian Roulette" is finished hope you guys like!! let me know what you think ...i jus added a sick beat to it for more of a club feel!! ;o)

i hope the D-load link works if not let me know

Russian Roulette - Rihanna (DJ-PT 9-MiL Remix) Version 2 drops.mp3

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Z01Qa3ZCbEFZY1EwTVE9PQ

my remix page :: http://community.coast2coastmixtapes.com/profile/DJPHaTTRaXX

email :: djphaattraxx@gmail.com

Edited by djphattraxx

Guest ebonyexperience-ent

I'll put it in rotation anyway. SOMEONE out there may think this joint is off the chain & it may actually get some spins on the radio. Now, before y'all get all screw faced with me saying that, think of all the garbage hip-hop/R&B song that get played waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more often than those sure-fire-hit, it's-a-banger songs throughout the years that we've posted or downloaded here, or just heard in general. Back in the day, I didn't think "Cha-Cha Slide" was going to do anything, either............

im definitely feelin this track, on my playlist for sure, its dark but so what, its artistic expression, there's obviously a deep motive behind the music, and selection of title. Cant wait to see what RiRi has in stored for us.

F*ck off hater!

RIHANNA RULES. :P

really why because she makes songs songs about killing her self?or is it because she dresses like a vampire or a Pirate Wearing a fence? shes like the "marilyn manson" of r&b . she aint wrote 1 hit record yet and is most famous for geting beat up by a kid a foot shorter then her .

dont realy seem like she rules shit! just another model bought by a huge record company to sing songs written by real artist. all that does is make good singers that aint that great looking dicouraged to chase there dreams. And this song makes her fans (who are growing up on her) feel like sucide is normal when your dipressed. shes to powerful to be so carless

thanks

Bill Hughes

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.