Rate this song

Travis%20Porter.jpg

I must say even though its been controversy over this track? Its still a banga in my eyes! With that said here is a brand new remix of Travis Porter's smash hit single entitled

"All The Way Turnt Up"

Produced By Vybe Beatz

featuring Sean Teezy!!

Travis Porter feat. Sean Teezy _ ATL - All Tha Way Turnt Up _Remix_-GreenHitz.com.mp3

Le Go!!!

Edited by Mista Xclusive

i know the story...this is fukked up cuz Vybez is a good producer and deserves his credit for this track. and SB ruined it im sorry.

word and the fucked up part about it? An this is coming from a nigga that got TIRED of his music... He got some HEAT out right now yo & this shit just fucked it up for him in my eyes.

I mean i dont know who came up with the idea about actually trying to remake the beat LOL! Part 2 of the the beat is on Vybez site and NOBODY got that shit exclusively and everybody know that Soulja Boy got the money to get a beat. ALOT of people use Vybe Beatz productions and after listening to what he can create really puts him in a spot with some heavy hitters in the production game in my eyes.. But hey this shit may be over with the artist but im highly sure that the producers in the game will be speaking up next about this. Oh and ive heard a few opinions about it and yeah smh

Yea I agree, his production is great from what I've heard. Someone else put me on to Vybez...but I must admit...the song was being marketed as a Travis Porter Record and not an ATL record and that probably pissed dude off cuz he thinking it's his record...these nyggaz just layed verses on it...smh...it is wat it is...this aint the first time something like this happened and it wont be the last smh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.