Rate this song

twelve.jpg
GREENHITZ.COM PRESENTS...

Twelve Ft. G LaBeaud - Like Magic

Atlanta, GA: September 21, 2009

TWELVE - WANTS YOU TO FEEL HIM FROM HIS GUT!

The planets align around his birth so he says, and being a Libra is significant (born on October 20th),"My thing is balance, fifty-fifty, you know what I mean, everything goes across the board, I want to make sure everybody's happy". Born in Indianapolis, Indiana some twenty plus years ago, Twelve (or 12), was named Bryan Smith. This eastside raised fella says his lyrics, his music, his expressions and his feelings are his gift to the world of entertainment. He came from a typical urban African-American family on Indianapolis' eastside for the most part. He says his childhood was beautiful, albeit it was disturbed at one point by the split of his parents. He especially close to his older brother Robert ( called Brandon ), who acts as his confidant and advisor. He also has six other siblings. He graduated from Arsenal Technical High School and knew at an early age he wanted to be an M.C. The defining moment was seeing a music video of LL Cool J's "I'm Bad" on MTV when he was visiting family in Ohio. The entire family was summoned from upstairs to a downstairs TV at his Uncle John's home. He says,” Right then and there I wanted that same kind of reaction for me". Other rappers that he is fond of include: Run-DMC, 2Pac, Biggie, Ludacris, Scarface, T.I., UGK , Eightball & MJG and Eminem. When asked about other forms of music he likes in addition to hip-hop, he states," My brother got me tuning into jazz a lot, I love R&B and believe it or not I even like some country- Leann Rimes (he laughs),he continues," Every form of music expresses something, I take bits and pieces out of all of it"!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Twelve Ft. G LaBeaud - Like Magic (Clean)

Twelve Ft. G LaBeaud - Like Magic (Instrumental)

GHPROMO.png

Twelve on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

SidViciousJamz

(513) 381-3948

E-Mail Me!

Thanks for all the love. If any dee-jays need a drop, holla at Twelve via e-mail

Mecapmusic@yahoo.com

It's like magic baby! yeah

Stay tuned for my updated MySpace page as it gets a 'touch of that magic'.

JJonesEntertainment reppin for da 12 big time

Edited by Twelve
adding more info

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.