Rate this song

jag.jpg
FRONT ONE ENT / ROWDY RECORDS / UNIVERSAL RECORDS PRESENTS...

Just A Girl - Ringtone

PRODUCED BY FULL SCALE

Jacksonville, Florida: April 24, 2008

The year of the JAG is coming. And if you don't know about JAG, you aren't in the know. Just A Girl, also known as JAG, is THE hot, new girl group out of Jacksonville, Florida. When you think of the Florida music scene, Miami immediately comes to mind. Jacksonville traditionally has not been a frontrunner as source of music entertainment. But that is all about to change. A new JAG out of Jacksonville is about to take center stage and put the city on the map for musical reasons. Just A Girl includes members Charlie Watson, Bree Baker, and Nina Moody. Friends since middle and high school, Just A Girl is not just another girl group. Coming together as friends, they weren't hand picked to make a group the way that some groups are put together today in this age of reality TV. Their friendship and camaraderie shows both in their unified drive to succeed and their common interests. JAG members not only display a hungry attitude, they are also very grateful to be where they are and to be facing the enormous opportunity set before them. JAG intends to maintain the same thankfulness and humility throughout their careers. All the girls are ironically the babies in their supportive families. But leaving family, school, friends and familiarity took a sense of courage as the ladies came to Atlanta to break into the entertainment business. Describing themselves, Just A Girl states, "We're called just a girl first, because we're girly, we like to have fun. We like to be creative and get all dressed up…we love shopping and we sometimes can get emotional, but at the end of the day we're just girls." With hot song titles like "So Hot," "Juicy Fruit," "Hate Harder," and "What is Your Sexy," it is evident that JAG does not lack the confidence that will catapult their career. Many of the songs also cover the ups and downs of relationships and all the girls agree that they have experienced their share of heartache and disappointment but have learned valuable, lifelong lessons in the process. That is why they deliver their songs with such heartfelt emotion and intensity. Watch their star rise! Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL)…you won't be the only celebrities from Jacksonville for long. Just A Girl smash single "Ringtone" was produced by FullScale who has worked with (Mary J. Blige, Chingy, Omarion and Bow Wow) and Atozzio "Hitwriter" has worked with (Chris Brown, Mario, Jesse McCartney, Ray J)!

Just A Girl - Ringtone (Clean)

jaglogo.jpg

Just A Girl on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Ced Black

justagirlm@gmail.com

Guest DjBlackVinyl

I really like this track, and not because I am from Florida. This one has what it takes to make it big time. You have my word I'm going to do my part to make sure this record gets broken!!

Vocals: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Beat: 5 out of 5 stars

Concept: This is a great song. When I recieved this track in my email box, I thought it was simply a ring tone. How mistaken was I? Big time!! You have to hear this track to see/know what I am talking about.

Big props to "Just a Girl" aka JAG

Regards,

Dj Black Vinyl aka DBlack

• 1 year later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.