Tourbus Final.flac its like an EP but not an EP Because the project is out now streaming on all platforms!!  !!aCeGodsGrandpa presents Based Elevator!!

(well lets call this) !The Taste Test! tell my distributor I said its cool lol Based Elevator itself is a cerebral journey that details what it is to be human  while still remaining palatable, id like to say it has something on it for everybody starting with the song !Tour Bus! which organically has no curses/ !P.I.M.P! or (Party In My Pocket) is an urban ravers theme song, !i15North! is a a whole different vibe, its how it sounds when you're taking that ride back LOL and ending with !Circles! or (Friday Night) takes place in a STRIPCLUB also it's an instant hit with the ladies of all ethnicities and ages! aCeGodsGrandpa experimenting with different sounds full of emotion loss and triumph take the journey with me because once we reach the elevator the only way is up!

TYBG

-aCe

CircuitSir.flac i15.flac Party In My Pocket.flac

run up the numbers or catch me on apple music going STUPIDDD

TWITTER @Dead4Whoever 

Dms Open Tap in to secure the vibe

Edited by aCeGodsGrandpa
title wasn't right nor tags

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.