Rate this song

33y2920.jpg

Baby Floss has been trend setting a new brand of southern Hip Hop since 2004. Baby Floss first introduced himself to South Carolina with the underground track “What’s up SC”. He is known throughout South Carolina and is highly anticipated as the next BIG THING. His new single “I Ball ft J. Futuristic” produced by Jaytastic has already garnered radio and club spins after being released in September of 2009. “I Ball” is the follow up to his January release single “One Night” which created a broader fan base due to its commercial appeal.

A native of Columbia, SC, he grew up listening to the leaders in the hip hop industry. Baby Floss has been influenced by fellow artist such as Outkast, T.I., Jay-Z, Nas and the late greats Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac. Baby Floss music will introduce the world to South Carolina Hip Hop an area that has not been exposed yet. He has done mix tapes which have been hosted by DJ’s in Atlanta, Ga. and South Carolina. He will pioneer a new movement of music that is highly marketable in the present and future.

"I Ball"

Produced By Jaytastic

Baby Floss - I Ball _Produced By Jaytastic__Clean_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 3.94MB

Baby Floss - I Ball _Produced By Jaytastic__Dirty_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 3.93MB

Baby Floss - I Ball _Produced By Jaytastic__Acapella_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 7.86MB

Baby Floss - I Ball _Produced By Jaytastic__Instrumental_-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 3.90MB

Label Info

Pierre "Bones.45" Thompson

President

wekeepit100@yahoo.com

Phone: 917-509-7712

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.