Released via GROOVEGALORE PRODUCTIONS 
August 30, 2021

When you first listen to “If Only I Knew” from GrooveGalore MuziK, Honorebel, and Big Mountain, you may recall that you’ve heard it before? This classic tune was the 3rd #1 hit for reggae crooner Beres Hammond. It was this song that inspired Paul KasticK, GrooveGalore MuziK to find the right time and collaboration partners to produce and record it again. 

The new single has a contemporary sound, with a reggae groove that will make you want to dance and lyrics that encourage a sing along. “I'm gonna burn in the morning sun, And wait until evening come, And I will not leave until you tell me what I've done”

This song is dedicated to the memory of Jerome Cruz, original guitarist of Big Mountain who was there when KasticK brought the idea for this song and Jerome willingly helped work out the chords and played all guitars on the track... In Honor of Jerome. 

The official music video was a featured premiere by Reggaeville on You Tube and can be viewed here: 

Produced & Arranged by GrooveGalore MuziK
Lead Vocals - Quino McWhinney
Backing Vocals - James McWhinney
DJ - Honorebel
Live Drums - GrooveGalore MuziK Recorded @ Miami Studio Center
Logic Pro X Drum Programming - GrooveGalore MuziK
Live Bass- Luis Castillo
Synth Bass - GrooveGalore MuziK
All Guitars - Jerome Cruz
Keys & Organs - Alex Martin Blanken
Additional Synths - Jason Farmer
Horn Arrangement - GrooveGalore MuziK
Mixed & Mastered by - Pedro Peixoto at Peixoto’s Mixing Studio - Belo Horizonte / MG – BRAZIL
Released via: Groovegalore Muzik/ ZojakWorldwide 
Release date: 8/20/2021
Song written by: Willie Lindo & Richard Bailey BKA Honorebel
Song Cover Artwork by:  Rissarera Designs
Publishing and copyrights control: Hywill Music & Caribbean Paradise Publishing LLC

01 If Only I Knew - GrooveGaloreMuzik.mp3 02 If Only I Knew - Groove-Strumental.mp3 Release If Only I Knew_GrooveGalore MuziK_2021.pdf

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.