Rate this song

montana.jpg
DEJA VU ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Montana Da Mac - Fast

PRODUCED BY K.E. ON THE TRACK

Atlanta, GA: August 11, 2009

Montana "Da Mac" aka "Mac" bka "Tana" hit the music industry by storm with his signature hit single, Rock On (Do The Rock Man). It was a song that blew up at the perfect time in the music industry. It collaborates a rock and rap sound that dropped around the same time as, Party like a Rock Star by the Shop Boyz. With the great success of "Rock On", Montana and SavoirFair Entertainment was able to secure an exclusive distribution deal with Koch Records. The deal didn't go as planned but manifested a hit single digitally distributed. Now he's a free agent and it's time to watch a young man come into his own. Montana, who has definitely branded himself as a national recording artist in the rap industry; name originated from the Scarface character, Tony Montana. Presently, this 21 year old young man is very versatile when it comes to the music because unlike many rappers in the industry, he caters to all different audiences; the women, the hustlers, the hood, the suburbs, overseas, and the corporate world. Just like the late Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G., music mogul Jay-Z and the self-proclaimed King of the South, T.I. What sets Montana apart from other rap cats is that he does not portray one type of style. He has a combination of them all. He has the mentality of a gangster rapper from the West Coast, the sound of a rapper from the South, and the creative lyrics and punch lines of a rapper from the East Coast. Currently featured on Young Joc's new single Grind Flu and is set to go on tour with him this Fall. Montana also featured on Gucci Mane's mixtape singles Rock Solid and Party In The Trap hosted by the The Trap-A-Holics. He's currently featured on Pleasure P's hit song Boyfriend Number 2 also working with Slim of 112, Bobby Valentino, and Lloyd. Montana

Yeah,

Good skillz, Thanx u.

U know that u can send me all u want me to promote in france like original tracks with instrumental and acapella version too in djkennistarr@hotmail.com .

I will play them in radio, in mixtapes and parties.

Put me in ur djs list and send me all newest and i will play them.

Send me a drop with my name : DJ KENNI STARR AKA THE FERNCH MIXTAPER

Thanx in advance

DJ KENNI STARR AKA THE FRENCH MIXTAPER

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KENNISTARR

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.