Sign in to follow this  
GreenHitz.com

Baby Boy Ft. Young Dro - Gettin Money

Rate this topic

What's good bruh, I checked out the songs and honestly both songs would do real good on the radio and in the club atmosphere. As a writer and producer myself I can only ask that you continue to change the content of your songs, and come up with new ideas every time you write. Don't be predictable like everybody else that's out, try to make music that will put you in a different lane besides to other r&b cats. Hope you respect what I'm saying, good luck and much success to you, stay blessed. Easy....

Yo fam dat joint is hott!!! im bumpin that stuntin and dat gettin money tomorrow in the clubs

dat gettin money is my favorite though i like your style fam u killin u should already be in rotation imma send these joints to the radio gurus...

I'm feelin both of these joints. I could hear both of these on the radio. I'm gonna work these in. That Gettin Money sounds like one that a bang in the club. Keep doin ya thang homie!

Good production, i like the track ! will be push at the club as well, if you release a video let me know im doing all video all nite at my spot, when i break new records i use visuals but if you have a couple pics send them and i can do a slideshow while playing your songs!

20090921, I really enjoyed the track. However, I feel that a more dynamic bass beat with some boom bong!!! would set this track in the stratus. Try it on the remix and pan it a lil bit more and even some flang would be kikk azz :P

Platinum Blaxx

7 Figure Entertainment, LLC

PBi {Platinum Blaxx Indies}

M2g {Militant Muzik Group}

Guest intrygue83

Dat Stuntin hard as hell. I'm bout to listen to dis one and let you know what dat one be like. peace