Rate this song

And ur stupid 2 think...I would make it...and release it without drops b4 I use it....lmao....dumbass....get ya own exclusives and then we'll talk....I ain't post this for that reason...posted it for promo for the artists....they said my name all ova it....lmao....when I'm done u can have it....fuckin hatin ass mu fucka's...lmao...get money...

And ur stupid 2 think...I would make it...and release it without drops b4 I use it....lmao....dumbass....get ya own exclusives and then we'll talk....I ain't post this for that reason...posted it for promo for the artists....they said my name all ova it....lmao....when I'm done u can have it....fuckin hatin ass mu fucka's...lmao...get money...

i aint hating on shit...i don't hate..im just stating a fact...if you "gotta get ur use" then u aint bout shit and will neva be about shit..fuck ass nigga...i'm already where u want to be..I don't need exclusives to make me, I do my numbers and don't need new shit to do it...I know how to make old shit hot...feel me...who gives a fuck..its not even a official remix...if you think that this one track with a whole bunch of "I wish i was signed" artists flowing over the instrumental is gonna make u big then u just like all those other groupie ass DJ's...

i aint hating on shit...i don't hate..im just stating a fact...if you "gotta get ur use" then u aint bout shit and will neva be about shit..fuck ass nigga...i'm already where u want to be..I don't need exclusives to make me, I do my numbers and don't need new shit to do it...I know how to make old shit hot...feel me...who gives a fuck..its not even a official remix...if you think that this one track with a whole bunch of "I wish i was signed" artists flowing over the instrumental is gonna make u big then u just like all those other groupie ass DJ's...

LMAO......ummmmmmmmm...Didn't U Want These So Called I Wish I Was Signed Artists Flow??? LMAO....Fuck Ass Mu Fucka....DJ Ern?????? LMAO.....WTF.....ol punk ass bitch...u big in ya own head hoe ass mu fucka....I don't gotta speak on mines....it speaks for itself.....all I kno is in D-Town....we don't jam dj ern....lol....and who gives a fuck about an official remix....half the shit that gets put out ain't "official"....just remember....u replied askin for it with no drops....which means "U" (Bein A Fuckin Dumbass Bitch) wanted the flow (Which You Sayin Ain't Official & U Don't Need It)......Obviously This Fuckin Guy Is Fuckin Dumb As Shit.....& He's Basically Shown & Proven It 2day....Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext......& By The Way....Let's Compare #'s.....& Anythang Else....& I Bet Ur Still And Bitch & Will Lose On That 2.....DJ ERN.....LMAO.....Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungkey (Ross Tone) Lol

u never showed me shit or anybody on this message board..u came up here postin ur created ass remix...fuck ass nigga..I'm already worldwide...fuck one damn city that aint shit.....I got the hood behind me up here anyway..come up here and u will get ur head knocked off trying to fuck with me..BOSS...fuck ass bitch....anyway...nothin but a electronic thug talkin what u talkin...

S

u never showed me shit or anybody on this message board..u came up here postin ur created ass remix...fuck ass nigga..I'm already worldwide...fuck one damn city that aint shit.....I got the hood behind me up here anyway..come up here and u will get ur head knocked off trying to fuck with me..BOSS...fuck ass bitch....anyway...nothin but a electronic thug talkin what u talkin...

Blah Blah Blah Blah....lmao...electronic thug....I ain't threaten u 1 time...lol....I just called u a bitch......once again looks & sounds like u made urself look like a fuckin idiot.....u just said and its quoted up there that I would get fucked up (who's the real electronice thug?) And u also said I got MY hood behind me (Same Guy Who Said 1 City Ain't Shit....LMAO...) This Fuckin Guy......lol....and ur "WORLDWIDE"???? Who On Here Know's Of DJ Ern???? Lmao.....Ima Ask Some Peeps....Where U Frm??? A Small Ass City In Virginia??? Lol....Bro Ur A Fuckin Idiot......Plain & Simple....Ur So Dumb....U Keep Makin Yaself Look Stupid....I'm Done Wit This Clown......Go Do Ya High Skool Party....LMAO.....

Say bro, what good is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE mix if nobody wont play cause of 2 many drops! No Doubt, sign ya shit, embeded it inthe tag, but overkill on drop aint doin the

song/remix no justice! By the way its FLY , but with each drop it pushed me further

away... If you loose some drops ill playit!

Yeeeeeeah, no doubt G.....ima post it like that in a few days....just lettin erbody hear it b4 I drop my tape I'm premerin it on feeeeeeeeeel me.....gotcha 4$hoooooow G.....neva said I wasn't gonna post it without homie......preciate the love tho......

DAMMMN GNR @ YALL NIGGAS BEEFING BUT LIKE HOMEBOY SAID I AIN'T GONNA USE IT WITH UR DROPS ALL UP IN IT SEND ME THE ORIGINAL WHEN UR DONE DROPPING UR MIXTAPE djjadermx@gmail.com I UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW BUT IMA GIVE YOU MY HONEST FEEDBACK ANYWAY HATE IT OR LOVE IT I ONLY LIKED TUM TUM & FAT PIMPS VERSES EVEN THOU HE WAS KINDA OFF BEAT TO ME & WHEN GUCCI MAN VERSES COMES IN IT SOUNDS A LIL LOW YOU SHOULD PICK UP THE VOLUME A LIL BIT WHEN YOU REDO IT THAT'S JUST MY INPUT I AIN'T HATING ON YOU HOMEBOY DO YA THING OVER ALL I GIVE YOU 3/5...

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.