Sign in to follow this  
thedailyloud

21 Savage Says Children In USA Illegally Should Be Allowed To Stay

Rate this topic

21 Savage spoke with the associated press regarding illegal immigrants, He believes that children here illegally should be “exempted” and should be allowed to stay in the USA. The Grammy-nominated artist who this year was held in federal immigration detention said that such immigrants also shouldn’t have to endure the lengthy process to obtain visas.

This is what he had to say…

“When you’re a child, you don’t know what’s going on,” he said. “Now, you grow up and got to figure it out. Can’t get a job. Can’t get a license. I’m one of the lucky ones who became successful. It’s a lot of people who can’t.”

The Atlanta-based rapper, whose given name is She’yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, is a British citizen who moved to the U.S. when he was 7. His visa expired in 2006, but his lawyers had said that wasn’t his fault….

“When you ain’t got no choice, you should be exempt,” 21 Savage said. “It’s not like I was 30, woke up and moved over here. I’ve been here since I was like 7 or 8, probably younger than that. I didn’t know anything about visas and all that. I just knew we were moving to a new place.”

Do you agree with 21 Savage on this issue? Let us know.

The post 21 Savage Says Children In USA Illegally Should Be Allowed To Stay appeared first on Hip Hop News - The Daily Loud.