Rate this song

hero-full.jpg
LANE BOY ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Da Hero Ft. Kia Shine - Everyday

PRODUCED BY GARY THOMPSON

Clarksville, TN: July 24, 2009

Young Jeezy says it best "All the hustlers, they gon ride to this, they gon grind to this, the gon shine to this, this is hustlers music." This most deeply describes the music of the next artist to emerge from the south, Robert Porter aka Da Hero. Da Hero uses real life situations and scenarios to rap his hustler music. Born and raised in Clarksville TN, Da Hero always knew he would be destined for greatness. "I got my name from the streets. The hood always calls when they need help, I keep'em from hittin' zero so they call me the neighborhood hero." In the late 90's Da Hero and friend Toochie started the group L-N-H. Throughout the years they created their buzz with mixtapes and performances in the TN area. L-N-H collaborated with many other artists from the south. In 2004, Da Hero started his own independent record label called Laneboy Entertainment. Not only is it a record company but also a recording studio which brings in many talented artists. ln 07, L-N-H opened for Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne on their Street Dreams Tour. This year Da Hero released his first solo mixtape called I Got Cha, which is creating a buzz all over the south. Later this year Da Hero will drop his much anticipated solo album The Black Box. The album will feature 18 original tracks with artist such as Kia Shine, Yo Gotti, Bohagon, and super producer Zaytoven!

GHPROMO.png

CONTACT INFORMATION

Lane Boy Entertainment

(931 ) 645-5353

E-Mail Me!

hot joint....

hero-full.jpg
LANE BOY ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Da Hero Ft. Kia Shine - Everyday

PRODUCED BY GARY THOMPSON

Clarksville, TN: July 24, 2009

Young Jeezy says it best "All the hustlers, they gon ride to this, they gon grind to this, the gon shine to this, this is hustlers music." This most deeply describes the music of the next artist to emerge from the south, Robert Porter aka Da Hero. Da Hero uses real life situations and scenarios to rap his hustler music. Born and raised in Clarksville TN, Da Hero always knew he would be destined for greatness. "I got my name from the streets. The hood always calls when they need help, I keep'em from hittin' zero so they call me the neighborhood hero." In the late 90's Da Hero and friend Toochie started the group L-N-H. Throughout the years they created their buzz with mixtapes and performances in the TN area. L-N-H collaborated with many other artists from the south. In 2004, Da Hero started his own independent record label called Laneboy Entertainment. Not only is it a record company but also a recording studio which brings in many talented artists. ln 07, L-N-H opened for Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne on their Street Dreams Tour. This year Da Hero released his first solo mixtape called I Got Cha, which is creating a buzz all over the south. Later this year Da Hero will drop his much anticipated solo album The Black Box. The album will feature 18 original tracks with artist such as Kia Shine, Yo Gotti, Bohagon, and super producer Zaytoven!

GHPROMO.png

CONTACT INFORMATION

Lane Boy Entertainment

(931 ) 645-5353

E-Mail Me!

Pretty dope joint...and if you guys can stop by and check a track my brother Matula Kiladi came up with, along with the talents of Texarican doin a freetyle remix on the spot, for the upcomming new single called "My rims keep spinnin"...a catchy melody and who doesn't have any type of rims on your car, suv, truck?...please help me promote this kat, he needs to come up, he deserves to be up there in the club, give him a chance....and if ya'll need the track let me know, I'll work something with greenhitz to see if they can upload it and share it with all of the communnity.. look for me on myspace, same name, same handle and you'll see my player's second track...let me know if ya like it. By the way...thanxxx guys for the hooks....I'm not a hip-hop dj, but I do recycle with fella djs in the radio station here in town...as wel as djs in the clubs...whoop whoop..

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.