Rate this song

Guest jcarolina

This Shit Go hard hommie.. Yogi.. What up!!! Watch how this shit quake in the SOUTH!!!!!! Give them 2 months!!!!!! Yall gone be having the VAPORS!!!!!

Guest Them Concrete Boyz

SUPASHAGGADELICHIPPIEMUZIK what we talkin bout, THEM CONCRETE BOYZ "did away wit' SWAG, now we got the SHAGG switched it up so fast we got a lot of hatas MAD!!!!!"

this kid is to be taken serious!! he means business i present to you VA's own DAZE!!

at 21 he has a swagger to drive all the young and old ladys crazy!! along with that he taps innto his personal life with his music! been compared to PLIES, T.I just to name two

artist/producer

production credits:

on freeway(rocafella/gunit artist and, 2pistols (CASHMONEY/BMU) artist

contact info:

DAZE HOUSE: 301-737-1664(ASK FOR QUINCY)

PRODUCTION PARTNER(GHOST) 703-656-0192

MANGER(BROOKLYN) 347-262-4265

MYSPACE: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGDAZEBOUTMONEY

DAZE LEAD SINGLES INCLUDE: "JUMPOFF' AND "CALL ME" FEAT DECA BOTH PRODUCED BY HIM AND HIS PRODUCTION PARTNER IN CRIME (GHOST) FOR BEATMAEJORS PRODUCTIONS

TO GET BEATS FROM THE BEATMAEJORS YOU CAN CONTACT THEM BY CALLING GHOST OR WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BEATMAEJORS THANK YA GOD BLESS HOPE TO HEAR FROM YALL!

look e here slim i am far from hating i respect music but when music is weak music is weak i dont have a drop of hate in my blood matter fact!! i hate haters i get em all the time but u cant seriously tell me thats real music they are sell outs and you know it bruh!! im not tryin 2 up my music but my shit is killing they music i write and prod my own shit if ya dont belive me check it out!! www.myspace.com/youngdazeboutmoney

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.