Sign in to follow this  
jdolla

The Empire Mixtapes Scams Independent Artist

Rate this topic

Whats good everybody, My name is Young Saville and I wanted to put this out to the attention of any upcoming artist thats coming up in the game right now and warn you about these scheming ass people in the industry.Im just trying to help out anyone thats upcoming and warn you about these people because I dont anyone to get burned like I did. I sent this email to tell anyone thats looking for a mixtape not go to The Empire mixtapes. They took my money and didnt provide me with my mixtape. They got a representative working for them named Roderick Kerr who works for Electric Feel Management.They posted his info as the contact on their myspace page. I reached out to'em and they acted as if they were going to provide me wit services that would put my mixtape on all the online sites. They asked for a down payment to hold and reserve my spot for the month. I did it in June and I still dont have the mixtape. They didnt provide a sample of the cd, artwork or nothing.Dont fuck wit'em they'll just take your money.

Sorry to hear about your experience homie, it's a shame, but there's a lot of snakes

in this industry who are out to rip off the independent artists.

If you want a real professional company to work with contact Trap Covers Inc.

They are the best around for professional, affordable, high quality, services.

Specializing in Graphic Design, Mixtape Hosting, and Promotion.

Go to : www.TRAPCOVERS.COM

Check out all the samples, and when your ready to place your order, give us

a call, and we'll walk you through the entire process step by step. No bullshit!

(You pay half up front, and you pay the other half when your service is done)

33th45i.jpg

Thats f*cked up...but dont blame Empire mixtapes...It could be just that person you dealt with. I am a Coast 2 Coast Dj, and I've had artist call me and the Coast 2 Coast Djs a scam and a lier because of what 1 Coast 2 Coast Dj did to them.

I get it poppin for artist (yes, this is my sells pitch), so if you are still interested in getting a mixtape project done and promoted, then get at me for my quotes and services...you can hit me at Payattentionbeeyach@gmail.com .

Seriously, independent artist shouldnt go to any known mixtape series most of these dudes are scam artists anyway. They will take your money and never contact you. Its all about networking and truthfully independent artists should submit there music to up and coming djs. They will put your singles on their mixtape for free or do your whole mixtape for a little to nothing, because they are hungry just like you. You have to build a buzz on your own or with someone who shares your dreams. Start in the streets then you take it to the next step by going outside your home city to surrounding cities...and so on...and so on... and build your way up to these industry djs. If you do it that way those djs are going to reach out to you especially if you got your city buzzing. Other wise these industry djs are going to try to get over on you and continue to blow smoke up your.....