Rate this song

0aW8eZ.jpg

Khing Jus Wurk has released his newest single “Why Hate (Yea Bitch)," produced by Farro Jarro and available now on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more. You can also stream the single on Soundcloud.

Khing's music appeals to anyone who has ever felt opposed or like an outcast, who needs positive reinforcement and encouragement in their lives. He draws his inspiration from legendary and modern influences, including Biggie, Pac, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, LL Cool J, and Childish Gambino. Yo Gotti and TI are particularly important idols for Khing because they both support their hometowns and are well-respected for how they carry and present themselves, not just for their work in music.

His style has been called a mix of DMX, Jim Jones, and LL Cool - but his themes are almost unheard-of in the rap industry. Rather than relaying stories of guns, drugs, and women, with this song, Khing hopes to inspire listeners to focus on being the best version of themselves that they possibly can. He advocates that through hard work and effort, anything is possible. Having spent his childhood in group homes, foster care, homeless, and even in jail, he never knew what his future held, but he never gave up the faith that eventually things would all fall in place - and that's what happened. Now he enjoys life as a performer and entertainer, traveling the world and sharing his story.

"I want my audience to live and embrace life. If I can make a difference in somebody's life, it will all be worth it," said Khing.

Follow @JusWurk on twitter!

https://www.instagram.com/khingjuswurk/

• 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.